Sign in to follow this  
NCFC TIll I die

Martin Olsson

I took a look at the Sweden game a few times last night whilst watching England, missed Olsson''s goal...BUT, did see Elmander con the ref into sending one of the Austrian''s off..........not impressed to be honest!

That wasn''t nice, bit that guy Arnautovic (spelling?) should have been sent of earlier for putting his hands in Mikael Lustigs face...

Thanks for that - somehow completely missed we had a club interest in that game. Maybe came under the radar because of the numbers we have away with international squads these days. Sorry if this has already been mentioned elsewhere (having computer difficulties and it''s hard to keep up), but can anyone remember a time when we have had so many going away at all levels? We seem to have shifted our profile up a gear, has to help with future recruitment and what an impact if (and I know it''s a very big if), the young uns mostly come through to our seniors?

Yes some good signs. I think four of our young ones went with their nations.

Two for Sweden.

Two for Ireland.

And Leroy came on for Holland in their sneaky win.

Any more?

Is Arnautovic the same player who turns out for Fulham this season?  He looks like a walking red card from the Fulham games I''ve seen.  Oh, and crap too.  No doubt what will happen is when we play Fulham, he won''t be sent off for a genuine two footed "horror tackle" and will then score the equaliser.

Think Olsson has been great so far. Interesting to hear from Blackburn fans when we signed him that they think he is overrated. I like Garrido, but on performances so far think Olsson has to be out in front. Seems a more competent defender and seems more dangerous going forward, and clearly a lot quicker. Think Garrido is a good player, but cant look past Olsson at present. Will be interesting to see if he can keep his consistency. Seems to have a good delivery on him and clearly a goal threat on occasion too