Sign in to follow this  
Paul

Live xmas fixtures

Sky and BT have announced their fixtures for Decemeber and the new year and we don''t feature in any game.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]oh no! the Media hate us! it''s a hidden agenda!"!![/quote]

Nevertheless, disappointing for supporters who live hundreds of miles away and who have family commitments over the festivus

A bit disappointing, but fair enough i think. I doubt the neutrals really want to see us play atm. I guess we''ll have to show them what they''re missing next TV game we''ve got (Arsenal or Cardiff?)

[quote user="Work Horse"][quote user="jas the barclay king"]oh no! the Media hate us! it''s a hidden agenda!"!![/quote] Nevertheless, disappointing for supporters who live hundreds of miles away and who have family commitments over the festivus[/quote]

Its a Festivus miracle!

Spurs, Arsenal Swansea and Hull all picked for 3 live games. Yet we nor palace are given one?!. Not exactly fair is it. Especially for those fans that live a long way from Norwich and are shelling out £30 a month for Sky Sports

[quote user="Paul"]Sky and BT have announced their fixtures for Decemeber and the new year and we don''t feature in any game.[/quote]

HOOBLOODYRAY.COM

Peeeeeed off with tv already

The one thing that partly compensates an ex-pat here nopt being able to get to live games is that we receive EVERY City game live home and away. but trust me whilst that is good, doesnt come close to actually being at the match!  

Palace have been selected for one game. Like it or not, Norwich are the only team not to be shown throughout December.......despite two attractive home games against the media darlings Swansea and Manchester United.

Although a so-called member of the elite, Norwich have become a total irrelevance as far as the national media are concerned, both in the press, and on TV.

''Out on a limb'' can be offered as one reason, but the paucity of entertainment offered by the style of football demonstrated throughout 2013, with goal scoring at an absolute premium, can hardly have helped City''s cause.

Excellent news. Instead of being shunted all over the place we are getting fixture after fixture at the proper time for a football match - 3pm on a Saturday.

[quote user="Jak G"]Spurs, Arsenal Swansea and Hull all picked for 3 live games. Yet we nor palace are given one?!. Not exactly fair is it. Especially for those fans that live a long way from Norwich and are shelling out £30 a month for Sky Sports[/quote]

Am going to have a relaxing bath now to calm down after reading this comment

As the Palace game is now not at risk of being moved I can now book my tickets for The Stylistics Christmas Show. [Y] [H][<:o)][B]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]As the Palace game is now not at risk of being moved I can now book my tickets for The Stylistics Christmas Show. [Y] [H][<:o)][B][/quote]They were a bit before my time. I heard they were good though. Are any of the original members still alive? [;)][:D]

They were before my time too Lapp. But I remember a few songs because along with the Ink Spots they were my mum''s favourites..

[quote user="TIL 1010"]As the Palace game is now not at risk of being moved I can now book my tickets for The Stylistics Christmas Show. [Y] [H][<:o)][B][/quote]

Ah yes The Stylistics.

I can remember my grandfather telling me about them [+o(]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]As the Palace game is now not at risk of being moved I can now book my tickets for The Stylistics Christmas Show. [Y] [H][<:o)][B][/quote]

The pitch could still freeze like the other year!