Sign in to follow this  
pete_norw

Duncan Forbes,

A Norwich city Legend, I think we should show our support for him when we meet Cardiff, by giving a round of applause 5 minutes into the match, Us old buggers will remember his presence  not to mention his goals, he deserves our support now    

Truly gutted reading about this. How about instead of a round of applause, a few of the older folk on here teach us the 6 foot 2 song and he gets a rousing rendition of that on Saturday to show support. Rounds of applause are for those that have passed away surely. Would be an amazing thing to hear and I''m sure he and his family would be appreciative and moved if HIS song was once again bellowed out around the place he loved. Just a thought

Yes a real legend who played a critical part in that period when we first became a top flight club. Norwich through and through. Reviving the song is a great idea.Mind you this puts into a proper perspective the daily angst we feel about the prospects of the team and the next match - some things really do matter more.

Six foot two

Eyes of blue

Duncan Forbes is after you

Lalalalalalala.

I have no idea what the tune is called but it was commonly used at the time and will be familiar when heard.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

Six foot two

Eyes of blue

Duncan Forbes is after you

Lalalalalalala.

I have no idea what the tune is called but it was commonly used at the time and will be familiar when heard.

[/quote]

Yes brilliant Idea, I''m not going to Arsenal this week but will try and get the Barclay sing it next week.