Sign in to follow this  

Kick him out City!!

[quote user="Zak Van LegWetter"][quote user="flying high up in the sky"]Who here wouldn''t want bale or Suarez here? [/quote]

Bale = Welsh.
Suarez = dodgy furriner.
Cantona = Frenchy.

So I guess the answer to your question would be Wiz who doesn''t do foreign players or British owners/management.
[/quote]

Svenny and Fer were/are two favourite City players of mine, look at my signature, my favourite City manager of all time............sort of blows you and your idiotic theories out of the water sonny.

The only idiot around here at the moment is you

Get back to the subject. Stop creating multiple logins or get out

You are acting like a child

[quote user="refjezdavies"]The only idiot around here at the moment is you Get back to the subject. Stop creating multiple logins or get out You are acting like a child[/quote]

I only have 1 login, I don''t need anymore...........never have![:|]

Oh, and get out yourself.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="refjezdavies"]The only idiot around here at the moment is you Get back to the subject. Stop creating multiple logins or get out You are acting like a child[/quote]

[/quote]

Thats not true, Mr Tilson exposed you as someone else and you were forced to admit it.

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

Thats not true, Mr Tilson exposed you as someone else and you were forced to admit it.

[/quote]

Wrong, it was still on THIS registration!..........and by the by, this thread is not about me..........stop making it so please.

This thread is about you and you made it that from the start

You are an utter twonk who has nothing better to do with his time than to build up players and managers at this club and then shamefully knock them down

You should work for the daily mail....

This is a good thread without the need for the usual petty attacks on Wiz.

Whilst I think most of us accept that there will always be a good degree of gamesmanship or whatever you want to call it, and that many players, including some that play for Norwich City will push things as far as they can to win a free kick or a penalty. However.....for me, the point is that in the case being discussed, Elmander totally fabricated the situation to get a player sent-off, it was an enhancement or an exaggeration of something that had actually happened....... and there are those of us who believe he went over that line, but we''ll get over it and be willing him to do anything to gain us three points at The Emirates on Saturday. 

[quote user="refjezdavies"]This thread is about you and you made it that from the start You are an utter twonk who has nothing better to do with his time than to build up players and managers at this club and then shamefully knock them down You should work for the daily mail....[/quote]

Stop being silly and making it personal.

Everyone starts threads on here, even you, are they all about the authors too?

Now back on topic.............

[quote user="refjezdavies"]This thread is about you and you made it that from the start

You are an utter twonk who has nothing better to do with his time than to build up players and managers at this club and then shamefully knock them down

You should work for the daily mail....[/quote]

You are talking absolute tripe. You''re behaving like a message board thug. And what on earth has the Daily Mail got to do with anything ?

Amazing that you seem to be getting support from people who have the same IP address as you wiz how many people use your mental homes Internet connection?

[quote user="refjezdavies"]Amazing that you seem to be getting support from people who have the same IP address as you wiz how many people use your mental homes Internet connection?[/quote]

Well, you''ve revealed what an unpleasant individual you really are by this post. I have no idea what my IP address is but for the sake of clarity I have nothing to do with Wiz.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Seriously people, do any of you condone or accept this kind of behaviour? just because ''everyone else'' does it and he''s one of ours it is not an excuse for it.

I just hope FIFA nail his balls to the wall over this.

[/quote]

I''d rather not see it Mr Wizard, it is irritating.

But to scream he should be kicked out of our club and have his balls nailed to the wall is a tad over the top, you argumentative so and so.

A good thread, albeit with a dramatic subject headline (which certainly attracted attention), lots of views, some good replies covering differing opinions.....all good.........BUT.......SPOILT yet again by almost obsessive personal attacks.... when will it ever end ................

As is often the case Wiz has gone OTT but I have to admit I was very disappointed to see it and to have NCHC associated with it. Unfortunately it is the way of the world at the moment, however much I wish it wasn''t.

I''ll still be cheering loudly when he next scores which probably makes me a bit shallow!

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]A good thread, albeit with a dramatic subject headline (which certainly attracted attention), lots of views, some good replies covering differing opinions.....all good.........BUT.......SPOILT yet again by almost obsessive personal attacks.... when will it ever end ................[/quote]

Obsessive personal attacks on our players and managemeng team are ok though?

Not that I am defending Wiz......BUT (I am).....there is a full spectrum of posters on here.....If Wiz is on the left wing (probably extreme left wing), then some of the so called "happy clappers are on the right, and inbetween there are many others with differing views....but, I am not aware of any other poster receiving such continual personal attacks and abuse....sure we are often accused of being one of those "happy clappers" or even a "plastic" or worse still a "binner"...BUT no matter how extreeme our views are we dont get such abuse. I guess that even at times Wiz when looking back can see he has perhaps been a little, shall we say "over the top", and I do wish sometimes he would wind in a bit to be honest, but live with it because it all adds to the attraction of this board. Those that do more harm are the one''s who continually slag Wiz and others off, can''t resist correcting spelling or grammar and those who are clearly just being awkard for the shear hell of it.   Damn, I have now ventured off topic myself, something I had tried very hard not to do.....sorry about that....  

Dubai Mark. I''d appreciate it greatly if you''d place Wiz on the right wing. I cannot be associated with his extreme views but am certainly to the left of centre. Not always an extremist but certainly never further in than inside left.

Thank you.

[;)]

Mark, this is going to seem like an attack but it isn''t - you''ve only been on this board since 2012, some of us have had to put up with the bile that Wiz spreads for much longer than you.  He is a troll, it''s as simple as that, he doesn''t deserve any sympathy, in fact I''m sure he enjoys people moaning about him.

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]can''t resist correcting spelling or grammar and those who are clearly just being awkard for the shear hell of it.[/quote]Sheer. Sorry Mark, couldn''t resist. [:D]

So I''ll ask again, you preach about ''personal attacks'' on a poster who launches a very personal attack on a Norwich player....

I''m not suggesting two wrongs make a right but you must see how much of a joke it is to stick up for someone who attacks players and managers in the way wiz does?

[quote user="Dubai Mark"]A good thread, albeit with a dramatic subject headline (which certainly attracted attention), lots of views, some good replies covering differing opinions.....all good.........BUT.......SPOILT yet again by almost obsessive personal attacks.... when will it ever end ................[/quote]

Mark, no matter how gentle and polite I''d have started this thread the predictable, and with no opinion, replies would still have been the same, I''m quite hardend against them now.

Tomorrow evening England play Poland at Wembley with England needing to win to ensure qualification for the 2014 World cup finals.Forty years ago England played Poland at Wembley with England needing to win to qualify for the 1974 World Cup finals.It didn''t go well for England iirc against the run of play Poland scored the first goal and the goalkeeper (Shilton) would probably have to admit he might have done better.....[:$] Losing 1-0 at home in a must win match England tried and tried but just couldn''t break through.In desperation one experienced England player dived in the box and won a penalty duly despatched by Alan Clarke. I use the word "dived" because that''s exactly the word used by the player involved who later admitted that he blatantly dived for the penalty.That player was Martin Peters, arguably the Classiest footballer to ever play for our club.And exactly the type of player this Wiz fellow would like to drive out of our club by all accounts.I can''t remember anyone of the ncfc crowd ever booing Peters when he took to the pitch, I guess you had to be there.....[:P] [;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]Mark, no matter how gentle and polite I''d have started this thread the predictable, and with no opinion, replies would still have been the same, I''m quite hardend against them now.[/quote]Is there a gentle and polite way of kicking someone out of the club Wiz? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"]Mark, no matter how gentle and polite I''d have started this thread the predictable, and with no opinion, replies would still have been the same, I''m quite hardend against them now.[/quote]Is there a gentle and polite way of kicking someone out of the club Wiz? [:^)][/quote]That must be the "driving out" Lappinitup, Wiz probably has some sort of old BRITISH Austin rather than a new fangled foreign built car, very sedate and ideal for sunday afternoons.

lappinitup, yeah noticed it as soon as I posted lol, but I type quickly and rarely check before posting, its not a formal or business letter after all, hence the majority of my posts have an error or two, but really dont have a problem about it or, if anyone else on here also does similar .... 

nutty nigel, no problem switching him to the other wing, often works well putting a left winger on the right and visa versa, although yes this does make sense...

ncfcstar, whats how long I have been posting on the board got to with it? I have been reading this board probably as long as you have been posting without being bothered to post and am fully aware of Wiz, and also used to be a regular on another board where Wiz has posted too.....but this also has nothing to do with it either, was just highlighting what I have observed over however many years it has been ...thats all...and if he enjoys it that''s fine by me and more fool those who continue to join in with the abuse....