Sign in to follow this  

Kick him out City!!

[quote user="First Wizard"]

A total disgrace to City imo, get rid, we don''t need his type here:

[/quote]

So we should kick out Elmander, and loan Becchio out because we''re "treating him badly".I smell bin.

[quote user="Doctorsleep"]Do you think it''s a good thing then Zac. Do you agree with this sort of behaviour?[/quote]I support my team there are many ways in which this can be accomplished, creating disharmony within the club is not one of them.

[quote user="Doctorsleep"]Well I always enjoy a match day pie mr Chops. What do they feed you on?[/quote]At the Sweden v Norway game, were you?

[quote user="Doctorsleep"]Well I know you wouldn''t have been so I won''t bother asking. if you can''t be bothered to make the effort to go to CR eh?[/quote]If you weren''t at the game, don''t have an opinion.  There''s a good lad.Night!

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

So we should kick out Elmander, and loan Becchio out because we''re "treating him badly".I smell bin.[/quote]Xenophobe? Rascist? You''d have to wonder but then he''s got this thing about British managers too, Worthington, Roeder, Grant, Gunn, Hughton all British all driven out or due to be driven out the club by Wiz so it''s not just foreigners he doesn''t like it appears to be everyone connected with the club.

Zak Van LegWetter wrote the following post at 12/10/2013 10:29 PM:

Doctorsleep wrote:

Do you think it''s a good thing then Zac. Do you agree with this sort of behaviour?

I support my team there are many ways in which this can be accomplished, creating disharmony within the club is not one of them.

The last thing any of us wants is disharmony in the club Zac

With you on that 100%

[quote user="Doctorsleep"]

The last thing any of us wants is disharmony in the club Zac

With you on that 100%[/quote]That''s great Dr I think we''re in the majority but you do get the odd one like Wizzo who wants to create  disharmony by driving out the management and coaching staff, send Becchio to some lower league outfit in Leeds and now wants us to involve ourselves in sanctioning a player for something done whilst playing for a different club. :-(  Do you think a true fan would be out to cause this kind of trouble? I don''t!!

Quote First Wizard - "A total disgrace to City imo, get rid, we don''t need his type here"

Hmm "We don''t need ''his type'' here." Heh, I really hope that isn''t an insular Norfolk prejudice emerging to ''furriners'' given your apparent appraisal of Tierney and Johnson committing similar acts of cheating.

It really does remind me of this...

http://youtu.be/GTzKxNkHxrk

Mister Chops wrote the following post at 12/10/2013 10:33 PM:

Doctorsleep wrote:

Well I know you wouldn''t have been so I won''t bother asking. if you can''t be bothered to make the effort to go to CR eh?

If you weren''t at the game, don''t have an opinion. There''s a good lad.

Night!

But I never go to watch Sweden Mr Chops cos they''re not my team, but I do however go to watch City because they are!

The arse I have with you was your criticism of sections of the crowd at CR when you can''t be bothered to even go yourself, just to put this into perspective!

There''s been a lot spoken about diving, but far too little about simulation designed to get opponents sent off which is worse in my view. 

To hit or butt anyone in the head is serious business; so too pretend someone''s done that to you when they haven''t is equally serious.  Too many players are going in for this con, it needs to be stopped. 

I had a very clear view of Thierney''s theatrics at Bolton and was disappointed when he wasn''t taken to task over it.  But it was one of our first games back in the Premiership and I suspect most people understandably got wrapped up with the relief and excitement of what was our first top flight away win for a long time (also our first win that season?)  and thus prepared to let it go.

This Ellmander incident is appalling but in this case it''s Sweden''s issue not ours.  It does tell us though that we have a cheat on our hands and if he ever does the same for us I hope he''s roundly condemned for it.  Yes, even if we finished up surviving in the Prem, or winning a cup,  by the skin of our teeth as a result.

One day, hopefully soon, the authorities are going to wake up and start banning players retrospectively where they make out they''ve been assaulted when they haven''t.  I would be extremely angry if one of our players was banned for that; I imagine the board and manager would be too.

Pompous arse. Get up to Carrow Road one day and feel the atmosphere, create some if you like, you might find you actually enjoy it. it beats sitting behind you key board and trying to be clever my man!

But why can we readily excuse Tierney when he let our club down and yet castigate Elmander who wasn''t representing us? Is it because he was playing for someone else? Is it because he''s a foreigner? I don''t get "we were caught up in the excitement". Winning qualification for the World Cup is even more exciting surely? It''s way too convenient to start making a stand with this incident.

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 12/10/2013 11:14 PM:

But why can we readily excuse Tierney when he let our club down and yet castigate Elmander who wasn''t representing us? Is it because he was playing for someone else? Is it because he''s a foreigner? I don''t get "we were caught up in the excitement". Winning qualification for the World Cup is even more exciting surely? It''s way too convenient to start making a stand with this incident.

Your right, it''s not the one to make a stand on. But a stand must be made by somebody, when the circumstances make it right to do so, for the sake of the game.

It''s laughable that some posters are comparing the reactions of Marc Tierney and Bradley Johnson.

Tierney went down like he''d been shot and forced the ref to send off Klasnic. Johnson rocked his head back a bit, never went down and it was probably Barton''s reputation that got him sent off.

Johnson''s reaction was more like Russell Martin at Hull when Aloko got himself sent off.

To be honest though, the cheating, trying to get one over on the opposition by conning the ref is one of the worst things that is happening in football and it filters all the way down to the lower levels of the game. And to say it''s ok cos everyone does it is disgraceful.

[quote user="Zak Van LegWetter"][quote user="Doctorsleep"]So all you guys who jump in to have a go at Wiz, should perhaps explain why our club should accept such unsportsmanlike behaviour and not seek to deal with a player that brings us into disrepute! It''s not about Wiz it''s about NCFC!!![/quote]

I''ll try, here''s a quick ten explanations off the top of my head.

1) He was representing Sweden at the time.
2) No disrepute charges have been brought against Elmander.
3) Only drama queens believe this has brought us as a club into disrepute.
4) A quick google for news on Elmander reveals a whopping seven stories relating to the incident of which only one  is even main stream media.
5) Ref 1) and 2) above therefore any attempt by ncfc to sanction Elmander would be easily rebuffed/overturned  in employment law.
6) The club doesn''t need petty point scoring upsetting players/morale etc.
7) It''s a pantomime, boo when it happens to us, cheer when we do it to others.
8) The OP is either a massive hypocrite or xenophobe.
9) It really is all about Wiz.
10) Hughton might choose to have a word on the qt at the most. We definitely do not need or want McNally or anyone else posturing for the media that will make the club look bad.
[/quote]

Only because you and others make it so Zak.[:S]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

So we should kick out Elmander, and loan Becchio out because we''re "treating him badly".

I smell bin.

[/quote]

With 19,800 posts on here to my name (through my 2 wizard registrations since 2003) that makes me one hell of binner.............come off it chops, even you ain''t that dim, are you?[^o)]

[quote user="Wolf"]Mister Chops wrote the following post at 12/10/2013 10:33 PM:

Doctorsleep wrote:

Well I know you wouldn''t have been so I won''t bother asking. if you can''t be bothered to make the effort to go to CR eh?

Night!

But I never go to watch Sweden Mr Chops cos they''re not my team, but I do however go to watch City because they are!

The arse I have with you was your criticism of sections of the crowd at CR when you can''t be bothered to even go yourself, just to put this into perspective![/quote]I understand that part of the art of operating two accounts is to maintain the illusion that they are separate.[quote user="Doctorsleep"]If you weren''t at the game, don''t have an

opinion. There''s a good lad.

Pompous arse. Get up to Carrow Road one day and feel the atmosphere,

create some if you like, you might find you actually enjoy it. it beats

sitting behind you key board and trying to be clever my man![/quote]So "Wolf", having added nothing to the thread thus far, pops up to reply to a post not directed at him - just before "Doctor Sleep" then returns to make the same tired points in the same language.Joy to the world.  Another sock puppet unmasked. Try harder.

I''m still waiting for someone to explain why it isn''t double standards to call Tierney a "God" on this message board for getting Klasnic sent off in a Premiership match, and then demanding we release Elmander for getting a Norweigan player sent off in an international match?

What makes it so frustrating is that when Rivaldo was retrospectively punished for simulation in the Turkey Brazil World Cup semi-final that should have been the signal to start clamping down on it.  11 years later - yes, it really is that long ago -  and the only other case I can recall where anyone''s reviewed it was some clown of a goalkeeper at Celtic Park. 

Unfortunately our own FA are utterly useless.  They still haven''t made it possible to take action in a situation such as Torres against Spurs where he should have been retrospectively punished for his scratch on Vertonghen, and so should Vertonghen for his antics that eventually got Torres red-carded.  They say the referee saw part of it so they couldn''t do anything afterwards.  If they really want to go down that route they need to suspend both players AND the referee for not dealing with it properly in the first place.

But it would be a lot better if they accepted that when players set out to con referees the officials are sometimes going to be fooled by it.  So reviewing something in this way is not undermining them, indeed in the long term it should help them.  Until they do this players will know they can cheat at will and get off scot free.

So, a player feigns something that caused him to fall to the ground to gain advantage.

Don''t we watch this week in, week out, in all football?

The slightest touch on a player apparently makes him fall over, especially if he happens to be in the penalty area.

Is not our own Robert Snodgrass guilty of falling over at every opportunity to gain advantage? Do we not hear those wonderful pundits come out with phrases like "He had every right to go down"?

The problems are much more deep rooted than merely feinging contact to get a player sent off.

The problem is that unless a player goes to ground, whether it be through a punch, a head butt or a foul referees seem to take no action.

When was the last time you saw a penalty awarded when the player fouled tried to keep on his feet and did not fall over?

Perhaps the ruling should be made simpler and players cautioned if, in the opinion of the referee, they fall to the ground unnecessarily.

This will, unfortunately, put more emphasis on referees giving decisions without the aid of amateur dramatics from the players.

I think this type of behaviour is destroying football as we love it. Try defending your love of football to your rugby mates in the light of this sort of acting. If it happened against us, we would be furious - double standards.

Isn''t double standards what football is all about ? everything that goes your teams way is stone wall nailed on, everything that goes against your team is a shocking disgrace and it''s about time it was clamped down on ? Demba Ba last week looked like he was fouled in the box but he was basically a cheat who went down easily.Anthony Pilkington looked like he was fouled in the box and it was a blatant penalty but the ref didn''t give it cos we were playing chelsea and the whole establishment is crooked bla bla bla...double standards we all do it [:D]

Elmander made a meal of it, but if you walk towards someone and place your head near to theirs, particularly in the "cauldron" of a heated and competitive football match, you''re asking for trouble.

Who here wouldn''t want bale or Suarez here? Bale has been proven to cheat with diving and as for Suarez. Well what hasn''t he done!! But would have both here in a heartbeat as would have have cantona after kicking the fan and zidane after that headbutt. As long as they put it in on the pitch and do there best to win the game who cares HOW they do it. Would anyone complain if elmander or whoever scored with his hand to keep us up last game of the season?

[quote user="flying high up in the sky"]Who here wouldn''t want bale or Suarez here? [/quote]Bale = Welsh.Suarez = dodgy furriner.Cantona = Frenchy.So I guess the answer to your question would be Wiz who doesn''t do foreign players or British owners/management.