Sign in to follow this  

Kick him out City!!

Tierney made a big deal when Klasnic ''head butted'' him. Johnson did when Barton moved his head 3 inches towards him.

Players at every club do it. If you don''t want to see it, get a time machine or stop watching football.

Slightly disappointed in this thread I thought it was going to be the first hughton out thread of the weekend. I may have to do it later if know one else does. Hughton out

Say what you like, but Elmander''s disgraceful antics will rebound on City, mark my words, if it was Suarez (however you spell it) I could understand it, but he''s a canary now, and its just not done!

[quote user="First Wizard"]Say what you like, but Elmander''s disgraceful antics will rebound on City, mark my words, if it was Suarez (however you spell it) I could understand it, but he''s a canary now, and its just not done![/quote]

But it is.

[quote user="First Wizard"]Say what you like, but Elmander''s disgraceful antics will rebound on City, mark my words, if it was Suarez (however you spell it) I could understand it, but he''s a canary now, and its just not done![/quote]Foreigners eh Wiz??? [:D] Bet you just can''t understand why we let them into our country....

[quote user="Bws Cat "]Maybe we should drive the b.ugger out?[/quote]

Yeah,  that as well pussy.[^o)]

Seriously people, do any of you condone or accept this kind of behaviour? just because ''everyone else'' does it and he''s one of ours it is not an excuse for it.

I just hope FIFA nail his balls to the wall over this.

[quote user="ncfcstar"]Great acting, 10 points. You''re getting even more boring by the day Wiz! Losing your touch.[/quote]

Well you replied.[:|]

[quote user="Waveney Canary"]I blame hughton he sets the tone of how he expects the players to behave even on international duty. Yet another reason to get shot of him[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[quote user="Herman "]What''s everyone having for their lunch? I''ve treated myself to some mussels.[/quote]

Wrong time of the year, you''ll poison yourself.................

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="Herman "]What''s everyone having for their lunch? I''ve treated myself to some mussels.[/quote]

Wrong time of the year, you''ll poison yourself.................

[/quote]

Wishful thinking

Looks remarkably like the red card Joey Barton was given for leaning towards Bradley Johnson.Didn''t see a "Get Rid of Johnson!!!!!!" thread when that happened.Must conclude that:a) It was fine under Lambert but not under Hughtonorb) It''s fine for "our boys" to do, but not for "furriners"Hypocrisy either way.

I''m not sure what was funnier, elmander throwing himself to the floor or the other lads reaction to the send off.

Pure comedy gold and what football is all about

Just incase it goes under the radar, look for Wiz''s comment here

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2/2615957/ShowPost.aspx#2615957

Today, 11:14 AM

First Wizard

Joined on 04/03/2013

Far beyond the lonely mountain.

Posts 833

Re: Kick him out City!!

Seriously people, do any of you condone or accept this kind of behaviour? just because ''everyone else'' does it and he''s one of ours it is not an excuse for it.

I just hope FIFA nail his balls to the wall over this.

I hope they don''t nail his balls to the wall as we will be a striker light :(! Was funny how bad it was tho!

I don''t contribute to this MB very much and a key reason is the way that threads rapidly degenerate into unpleasant slanging matches and IMO two of the most self-opinionated, vacuously nasty and spiteful posters are Herman and Mr Chops.

[quote user="Alwyn B"]I don''t contribute to this MB very much and a key reason is the way that threads rapidly degenerate into unpleasant slanging matches and IMO two of the most self-opinionated, vacuously nasty and spiteful posters are Herman and Mr Chops.[/quote]

Well said the 2 worst trolls on the board. Don''t feed them