Sign in to follow this  
wcorkcanary

Got Tickets for Saturday, cost me 50p

Only been a member of this forum a few weeks, only posted a few time but love to read what everyone is thinking....i left norfolk 25 years ago, but still watch city (theres only one...and its a fine one) whenever i can. Last night i entered a comp on Irish radio and F... me i Won ,so , lucky me ,free flights, free 2 nights central london hotel wined,dined,breakfasted, all transfers, and 2 tickets to a Vip lounge at the Emirates with hospitality. My son, who lives in Brighton, is joining me for the game. Time for a Wolf hat trick?

Gloat over but i had to share....most people here support MUor Pool so dont understand my Joy.

[quote user="wcorkcanary"]Skibbereen, trying to get them to adopt the slogan ''its a fine town'' which it is.!![/quote]

Haha! Small world. I used to play in The Paragon last October and November. Never met one fellow city fan while in Ireland. I sat in a bar in Portlaoise full of United supporters last year when we beat United 1-0. Now that was fun!

Brightside wrote the following post at 18/10/2013 8:05 AM:

"Congrats, enjoy the game.

Is it to cheesey to mention something about the luck of the Irish here?"

Don''t know about cheesy but stereotyping folk on National or Racial grounds usually gets you a 4 am visit from Plod nowadays.

[quote user="Joanna Grey"]Brightside wrote the following post at 18/10/2013 8:05 AM:

"Congrats, enjoy the game.

Is it to cheesey to mention something about the luck of the Irish here?"

Don''t know about cheesy but stereotyping folk on National or Racial grounds usually gets you a 4 am visit from Plod nowadays.[/quote]Ah, but the OP says he moved to Ireland from Norfolk so chances are he''s a swedebasher. Looks like Brightside''s in the clear.The Old Bill will have to look elsewhere for an early morning tasering....[;)]