Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Arsenal score predictions?

Hard one to call, some of my Arsenal mates think they''ve got this one 6-1 or so but though I recognise it as a very difficult fixture I think we''ll be up for it and it''ll finish 2-2.

I''ll be there too mate, and without putting the kiss of death on it I''ve not seen us lose for a very long time - must remember to wear my lucky Canary budgie smugglers

It''s an away game and arsenal are a better team than chelski. 3-1 to arse.

I wouldn''t be exactly disappointed with that though.

Sorry, but with most of their injured now making recoveries, I think that they will have too much for us. I''ll go for a 2-0 or 3-0 defeat.

Think we''ll lose fairly heavily. We''ve started playing quite well at a really crud time for us.

Like the Spurs and Chelsea games, I think they are 2 goals better than us as a team. 

If we sit back like we did at Spurs it could be worse.  If we have a go at them like we did at Stoke, we could cause an upset.  But this one our approach/performance is more important than the result.

I think we will go in to the game expecting to give them a run for their money.    With the improved confidence from the Stoke game and other recent performances, plus RVW is due a goal, so I reckon 1-1.

If we play like we did in the second half of the Chelsea game then I''m confident we can get something from the Emirates. 2-2 entertaining draw with Mertesacker being sent off for the gooners!

It all depends on whether Ozil is fit. He''s already their most important player, world class.

If he is then 3-0 Arsenal.

If not then only 1-0 Arsenal

I''d be elated with a draw/win of any kind, but I think with the recovery of some of their injured players (Cazorla, Walcott etc) they may just be too strong for us.

2-1 to Arsenal :/

They will not take us seriously and will pay the price, assuming Hughtie and the Blowfish continue with the confident style of play we''ve used these last few games. 1-2 for City. If we go in and use the same approach as at Spurs, 6-2 Arsenal.

I''m confident we won''t resort to that nonsense. 3 points to City.

With or without Ozil this has got home banker written all over it.Head says 3-0 Arsenal, heart says 1-1 draw. One crumb of comfort is that my youngest lad is making a rare appearance. He''s not seen us lose in the Premier League which includes that last second Simeon Jackson equaliser against Fulham at Carrow Rd and the highly unlikely 2-1 success at White Hart Lane a couple of seasons ago.If his run continues tomorrow he''s in for a big kiss from his Daddy......

The way Arsenal have hit form and knowing our cautious start, I think we will lose this one 3-1.