Sign in to follow this  
ferthebeast

New Poster

Hi Guys just wanted to introduce myself for the forum. I have been reading posts now for a few years but have never got round to registering but thought I''d finally come out of the shadows. I''ve had a season ticket for Norwich since we won Division 1 and regularly travel away as much as money, work, time allows me! I hope that my views aren''t to bad and offend anybody on here!

welcome to the mad world of this forum, the things some people get called on here I wouldn''t be too worried about offending anyone!

Jas forgot "Plastic" so I will throw that one in as well. 
Welcome and I look forward to exchanging views  with you. 
Below a list of the forum rules that were passed on to me after my first post, think they may originate from Pete. Rules 16 and 17 should be followed carefully and I will slap myself as required under rule 18.

1.       First rule of pinkun is that you don’t talk about pinkun

2.       Second rule of pinkun is that, you don’t talk about pinkun

3.       If a post reaches the bottom of the page a new tread must be started

4.       If rule 3 is not followed and a thread reaches page 2, don’t panic but inform a moderator

5.       Any stupid post will immediately be mocked by a classic one liner from Mello

6.       Any intelligent post will be treated with suspicion and distain

7.       Rumours must not be accompanied by source

8.       Asking for source will result in a witty remark about ketchup

9.       CanaryPurple will tell you everything you need to know about finances

10.   If you say you think a manager or player will leave you are a binner

11.   If you say you think a manger or player will stay you are deluded

12.   Incorrect gossip posted as fact results in a 1 month ban

13.   The ban noted in rule 12 can be reduced to 1 day on appeal apparently

14.   Your opinion only counts if you attend every home and away game regardless of work

15.   An inner circle exists but follows the same rules 1 and 2 of this list

16.   Trolls must be fed, always

17.   Speling miztakes must b reported to the original postar immediantly

18.   Unfunny posts regarding fake rules of the message board will not be tolerated

Ridiculous OP, how many times have we seen this thread or ones like it? Don''t start a new one

I''m kidding, welcome: good to have another ferthed friend on board

Sussex I believe you forgot that to be a Norwich fan you have to live in Carrow Road, well according to Waveny anyway from what I''ve read on here. And I''ve never had a previous account this is my first

[quote user="ferthebeast"]Sussex I believe you forgot that to be a Norwich fan you have to live in Carrow Road, well according to Waveny anyway from what I''ve read on here. And I''ve never had a previous account this is my first[/quote]
A bit harsh FerTB - I am sure he would allow Geoffrey Watling Way as well. But from 160 miles away I clearly have not got a prayer!

Well I do live in a flat just over the river from Carrow Road so I may be just to far out but I don''t know!? Am I a loyal enough fan Waveney?

Welcome and enjoy being part of the board rather than simpy a spectator, it takes time to get into and god know how long to get accepted, BUT its actually fun if you have a thick skin and try not to get dragged into arguments about Wiz and dont bite when your grammar and spelling mistakes are highlighted! OTBC

[quote user="Sussexyellow"]Jas forgot "Plastic" so I will throw that one in as well. 

Below a list of the forum rules that were passed on to me after my first post, think they may originate from Pete. Rules 16 and 17 should be followed carefully and I will slap myself as required under rule 18.

4.       If rule 3 is not followed and a thread reaches page 2, don’t panic but inform a moderator

5.       Any stupid post will immediately be mocked by a classic one liner from Mello

14.   Your opinion only counts if you attend every home and away game regardless of work

18.   Unfunny posts regarding fake rules of the message board will not be tolerated

[/quote]

Excellent!!

Can I add

19. You must post at least once on the Fabio Quagliarella thread (currently 77 pages and counting). The more irrelevent the better.

20. When replying to Waveney you must include your four digit location coordinates so that he may judge you on your plasticness.

21. A second and third posting alias is needed to reply and back up to your own posts. This is called Wizzing!  

[quote user="Brightside"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Jas forgot "Plastic" so I will throw that one in as well. 

[/quote]

Excellent!!

Can I add

19. You must post at least once on the Fabio Quagliarella thread (currently 77 pages and counting). The more irrelevent the better.

20. When replying to Waveney you must include your four digit location coordinates so that he may judge you on your plasticness.

21. A second and third posting alias is needed to reply and back up to your own posts. This is called Wizzing!  

[/quote]

Contary to popular PU mythology Brightside, I only have 1 registration on here.................check with the mods if you doubt me.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Brightside"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Jas forgot "Plastic" so I will throw that one in as well. 

[/quote]

Excellent!!

Can I add

[/quote]

Contary to popular PU mythology Brightside, I only have 1 registration on here.................check with the mods if you doubt me.

[/quote]

Some would argue that''s one too many...not me though, I like you Wiz...[:D]

[quote user="Warren Hill"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="Brightside"][quote user="Sussexyellow"]Jas forgot "Plastic" so I will throw that one in as well. 

[/quote]

Excellent!!

Can I add

[/quote]

[/quote]

Some would argue that''s one too many...not me though, I like you Wiz...[:D]

[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! There is no previous user name I am genuine and new to this board despite some of you thinking otherwise haha.