Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Ozil injured for Saturday?

With a tough Champions League game for Arsenal on Tuesday I wouldn''t be surprised if Ozil is rested by Arsenal - especially as Carzola and Walcott are both close to fitness. Also as Wilshere only played about 20 mins of football over the International break I wouldn''t be surprised to see him play in Ozil''s position with Ramsey and Arteta behind. It is the one area of the pitch Arsenal have lots of options.

The annoying thing about Arsenal losing Ozil is that they have Cazorla, Arteta and Rosicky to fall back on.

I don''t think he is injured anyway, only bruising according to a lot of Arsenal fans.

[quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

With a tough Champions League game for Arsenal on Tuesday I wouldn''t be surprised if Ozil is rested by Arsenal - especially as Carzola and Walcott are both close to fitness. Also as Wilshere only played about 20 mins of football over the International break I wouldn''t be surprised to see him play in Ozil''s position with Ramsey and Arteta behind. It is the one area of the pitch Arsenal have lots of options.

[/quote]I still remember that time you told us your contacts told you that we were going to sign that Arsenal youngster Ryo miyachi was going to join Norwich on loan....he then went to Wigan.

[quote user="RvW 4 year contract"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]I still remember that time you told us your contacts told you that we were going to sign that Arsenal youngster Ryo miyachi  on loan....he then went to Wigan.

[/quote]Edit button needed!

[quote user="RvWs 4 year contract"][quote user="RvW 4 year contract"][quote user="Bethnal Yellow and Green"]

[/quote]

I still remember that time you told us your contacts told you that we were going to sign that Arsenal youngster Ryo miyachi  on loan....

he then went to Wigan.

[/quote]

Edit button needed!
[/quote]

If you look at the following thread you''ll see I never said anything of the sort;

http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/1/2759272/ShowPost.aspx#2759272

I just reported what a major Japanese newspaper was reporting and then added I didn''t really think it was true.

They are formidable with or without Ozil, but slightly less without as he is pure class and the main reason why they will win or be very close to winning The Premier League this season, well from the games I have seen thats how it looks. Didnt realise Walcott was a possibility, its his pace that like the majority of the other clubs in the league will trouble us the most, seriously not so concerned about Wilshire to be honest. 

Walcott won''t make it seems. Wilshere is still a threat. Cazorla should start. However if they go with 3 AMs who like to play centrally with Flamini and Arteta behind with a chance of them struggling to create

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]So does anyone know who the officials are on Saturday ?  Given that the lino made the key contribution to this fixture last season.[/quote]
Probert is reffing.