Sign in to follow this  
ccfcwelshlad

Holiday Inn pitch view

I''ve not watched a game from there, but stayed their about 5 or 6 times. I''ve only been able to see all 4 corners once so you''d have to get pretty lucky with the room. Also when the game is on they have a long list of rules of things you can/can''t do whilst the game is on. E.g can''t drink alcohol between 2 and 6 on a saturday afternoon, only have 2 people in the room whilst the game is on etc.

[quote user="HerefordCanary"]I''ve not watched a game from there, but stayed their about 5 or 6 times. I''ve only been able to see all 4 corners once so you''d have to get pretty lucky with the room. Also when the game is on they have a long list of rules of things you can/can''t do whilst the game is on. E.g can''t drink alcohol between 2 and 6 on a saturday afternoon, only have 2 people in the room whilst the game is on etc.[/quote]

It''s a guaranteed four corner room, however at a premium price.

I''m massively struggling for a ticket for the game next week, not missed one for 10 years, but do a mix up at the club still without a ticket.

Very much a last resort mind.

How was the view when you could see the 4 corners?

[quote user="BarclayUpperCut"]i''ve seen at least 4 people at times in a room on match day...probably hotel staff![/quote]

Surely two of them were LDC and Tom Cavendish ?

View was ok, saw all the players warming up on the pitch clearly enough before i left to go and take my seat. Think it would bee quite good to have soccer saturday on whilst watching a premier league game live. Would always be much rather sat in the ground with all the moaners though ;)

This is the view from one of the first rooms after the twist in the hotel, so first rooms Jarrold Stand side of the lifts.  Obviously the view improves room by room towards the Barclay.  Photo taken on the morning that Grant Holt destroyed Ipswich!Link

["ccfcwelshlad"][quote user="HerefordCanary"]I''ve not watched a game from there, but stayed their about 5 or 6 times. I''ve only been able to see all 4 corners once so you''d have to get pretty lucky with the room. Also when the game is on they have a long list of rules of things you can/can''t do whilst the game is on. E.g can''t drink alcohol between 2 and 6 on a saturday afternoon, only have 2 people in the room whilst the game is on etc.[/quote] It''s a guaranteed four corner room, however at a premium price. I''m massively struggling for a ticket for the game next week, not missed one for 10 years, but do a mix up at the club still without a ticket. Very much a last resort mind. How was the view when you could see the 4 corners?

Surely if you explained the situation to the club they''d surely find you a ticket cause afterall it was them who f*cked up!

Theres still a few tickets left and even then if you hang around the ticket office on match day theres always buy back and/or someone with a spare ticket!

[quote user="kingsway"]

["ccfcwelshlad"][quote user="HerefordCanary"]I''ve not watched a game from there, but stayed their about 5 or 6 times. I''ve only been able to see all 4 corners once so you''d have to get pretty lucky with the room. Also when the game is on they have a long list of rules of things you can/can''t do whilst the game is on. E.g can''t drink alcohol between 2 and 6 on a saturday afternoon, only have 2 people in the room whilst the game is on etc.[/quote] It''s a guaranteed four corner room, however at a premium price. I''m massively struggling for a ticket for the game next week, not missed one for 10 years, but do a mix up at the club still without a ticket. Very much a last resort mind. How was the view when you could see the 4 corners?

Surely if you explained the situation to the club they''d surely find you a ticket cause afterall it was them who f*cked up!

Theres still a few tickets left and even then if you hang around the ticket office on match day theres always buy back and/or someone with a spare ticket!

[/quote]
After McNally was recently forced to comment on the "away fans in home areas" issue, it isn''t going to be wise for him to travel all the way from Cardiff and banking on trying to get a ticket in the home end with a thick Welsh accent.
He would be better off if somebody on here gave him McNally''s email address and he sent a very polite email asking if he can help. I''m sure that considering he hasn''t missed a game in 10 years and is some sort of "super fan" he would be willing to help.
Otherwise the away fan may want to consider paying for a ticket in that hospitality box which always seems to have seats for sale on the ticketing system, pretty sure they won''t have an issue with a smartly dressed away fan in a corporate box. 

[quote user="QHcanary"]How the hell can they stop you drinking in the room?[/quote]blackouts that raise up at 5 to 3 and come down at 5 past 5...not sure if its done.. but it could be!

Sorry about the reflection of my lazy daughter ![URL=http://s107.photobucket.com/user/SwindonCanary/media/95302a4a-36bd-4830-a2c2-6b5dd1372c00.jpg.html][IMG]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m307/SwindonCanary/95302a4a-36bd-4830-a2c2-6b5dd1372c00.jpg[/IMG][/URL]