Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Arsenal match thread

Great goal - you''ve gotta give credit where its due. If you play in the best league in the world, you have to expect it!!

clear from this game that hooper cant play up front alone. Need RVW or Elmander who can hold the ball up and bring others into play.

Not just Bassong. The Keystone Cops would have looked less ridiculous than our defence for that goal. Utterly humiliating defending.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Thoughts on our defending today?[:^)][/quote]

About as good as the quality of posting on here!

Why not take a five minute break from moaning, save it for after the whistle and then you can call McV and really make yourself proud.

The last two games sum up the premier league , we have given it a right go and although we deserved something from both games we end up losing both by teams with the class to open us up in the blink of an eye .

[quote user="yoda"]The last two games sum up the premier league , we have given it a right go and although we deserved something from both games we end up losing both by teams with the class to open us up in the blink of an eye .[/quote]We''ve not deserved anything from this game though, Arsenal have been far superior

Have we ever heard of closing down? Do we know what it is? WHY DO WE MAKE IT SO EASY FOR THEM ?!?!

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Thoughts on our defending today?[:^)][/quote] About as good as the quality of posting on here! Why not take a five minute break from moaning, save it for after the whistle and then you can call McV and really make yourself proud.[/quote]

Who''s moaning?  I''m not!  I asked a question, that''s all!

Sounds like you''re the one with the problems buddy.

So, do you care to answer?  Thoughts on our defending today?[:^)]

I don''t know about you guys but my Facebook is being flooded by arsenal plastics going on about "how easy norwich are".

=/

[quote user="Norwich or die tryin"]Beat Cardiff or cya Chris[/quote]do you base that on our last 2 results or just that one game next week?

Do you think we became defensively weaker because we took Tettey off, which upset our shape?  Since that change was made, we haven''t been able to get the ball.

yeh if we dont take 3 points from cardiff at home he has to go

the rot needs stopping. you can argue about playing well in spells of games but its not really worth anything if you dont score goals and dont pick up any points

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Sir Humphrey Appleby"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Thoughts on our defending today?[:^)][/quote] About as good as the quality of posting on here! Why not take a five minute break from moaning, save it for after the whistle and then you can call McV and really make yourself proud.[/quote]

Who''s moaning?  I''m not!  I asked a question, that''s all!

Sounds like you''re the one with the problems buddy.

So, do you care to answer?  Thoughts on our defending today?[:^)]

[/quote]

Well ''buddy'' I think you are moaning and to be honest the armchair managers sniping from behind their computer screens gets a touch tiresome and the sheer joy that seems to arise when something goes badly makes me really question the support.

As to your question, it has been brilliant which is why we are 4 - 1 down.

" 3-1 is flattering to Arsenal...

really dont deserve that! "

Unfortunately 4-1 isn''t - we are good enough to survive in this league, but if we give up and we''ll get crushed. I still think the main issue is we lack pace up front and as a consequence we get out of shape. Which is why I''d prefer to see Redmond on the right rather than Snodgrass who at the moment just looks outclassed and slows everythuing down.