Sign in to follow this  
Redders Right Foot

Arsenal match thread

pyjamas wrote the following post at 19/10/2013 3:57 PM:

"What a joke. We are f*cked and even the happy clappers know it, though they''d never admit it publically.

Where are the wins coming from? I can''t see any. Arsenal this, Man City that... I don''t give a sh*t. I want three points on the board.

Hughton out. "

Get a dictionary and look up the word ''Perspective''.

Pyjamas wants three points on the board! Of course nobody else does, at Norwich or elsewhere in the PL - I''m not sure that too many will get them at the Emirates this season.

I think Fer is being slow to work back when Arsenal nick the ball off us. I noticed it in the lead up to the goal and now just again. Needs to keep up with Aresenal players breaking forwards.

i''d like to know if all the people on this thread bleating on about relegation think the team has played well today?Goal apart we have played just as well as Arsenal.. we deserve a point.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]Bassong is poor today.. passing and decision making...
[/quote]

sorry.. I thought Arsenal were top of the league, unbeaten in their last 6 with the best midfield in the premier league...

but then what do i know?

[/quote]

all that proves is that you agree with me...

so why the relegation speak?
[/quote]

No, what it proves is that you are the one being negative and criticising the players, I stated facts and you felt you had the right to have a go at me!

More than a bit ironic, don''t you think?[:^)][;)]

[/quote]

actually by saying we are in the relegation mire surely you are criticising the players, management and coaches for all not being good enough?

either way.. it''s 8 games into the season... unless the season is 8 games long we aren''t going down today..

maybe I''ll give a sh*t in May?
[/quote]

So what are you, saying?  We are not in the relegation zone?[:S]  We are not currently losing today?[:S]  We don''t play Cardiff next who are playing really well and it will be far from the easy 3 points that many see it?[:S]  We have not lost our last two home games?[:S]  Our next league game is not away to Man City?[:S]  We are not struggling to score?[:S]

What exactly don''t you agree with?[:^)]

Showing a bit more this half. Need to convert this into attempts on goal.

2-0. Ozil.Arsenal show how to counter attack. Hughton, please take note.

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]I think Fer is being slow to work back when Arsenal nick the ball off us. I noticed it in the lead up to the goal and now just again. Needs to keep up with Aresenal players breaking forwards.[/quote]

Deja vu?[:O]

[quote user="PortlandCanary"]Redmond can''t defend. It''s too risky to bring him on this early. The last thing we need is to give up another goal.[/quote]

no, hes an attacking player, that scores goals, which funnily enough, is what you need when youre losing ;)

Slim, we are in the bottom three. So what - we are not playing like a relegation team. If you can''t see that he team performances are rapidly improving then I''m sorry for you....

... Snoddy off REdmond on please....

Yep - it can''t be denied.  We are still weak defensively despite all our defensive play.  Disappointing because exactly the same thing happened for Chelsea''s second goal at FCR.

Jas, what are you putting in your tea?

All that matters are the three points. Everything else is just window-dressing.

Why are you happy clappers so wilfully obtuse?

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]Oh well, game over, this isn''t the game our fate this season will be decided over. Move on until the next game.[/quote].One goal and I can see Arsenal going very wobbly. [:D]

[quote user="pyjamas"]Jas, what are you putting in your tea?

All that matters are the three points. Everything else is just window-dressing.

Why are you happy clappers so wilfully obtuse?[/quote]ok.. how do we go about beating arsenal?

We are 2-0 down with 65mins on the clock... Hughton it needs to change now or we may as well give up.

GHreat save from Turner - how does he do that. He is completely outshining Bassong again.

redmond coming on 65 minutes too late and for the wrong fucking player

snodgrass has been shit all season get him off the fucking pitch

Trevor Francis, in reply to the question ''can you see why Norwich are struggling?'':

''Well, its 66 minutes gone, 2-0 down and nothing has changed. Perhaps a tinkering of the tactics is needed. Recognised goalscorers in RvW and Hooper are too isolated''

Redmond on for Pilks... needed a change and I dont think either Pilks or snoddy have played badly.. hopefully the injection of pace and flare can worry the gooners.