Sign in to follow this  
GB1902

Freddy Eastwood...

What do people think of getting him in for next season. Granted the focus should obviously be defence and midfield with the bulk of any money spent this summer however I also think it would do leon and deano good to have a little bit of competition plus with svenny possibly leaving we will have to find a replacement. Eastwood has been knocking the goals in all season and has looked like a quality player. IMO definately good enough to make the step up to the championship! Thoughts?

The guy has scored a lot of goals.  I think we were interested last summer.  There are plenty of gems in the lower leagues if you can find them.  I agree that we don''t necessarily need to focus on attack but if Sven leaves we may need someone else.  I''d like us to have a look at Sam Parkin too. 

A defender/midfielder first.remember we have crow and Jarvis in the reserves ready to make the step up, and who''s to say that they cant in the nationwide

Good prospect but we have a decenet set of strikers - if we can keep them all - and have far more urgent needs in defence and midfield to address first.

OTBC