Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

The mentality of Hughton bashers

This is the nub of the problem, Mr B . The Hughton apologists , insist on continuing with this "jam tomorrow "diatribe .

As opposed to the rest of us who prefer to deal in cold hard facts . The fact is that the record over the past 10 months under CH is absolutely abysmal, but the apologists try to disguise that with meaningless posession,shots off target type figures.

We all have to hope that Mc Nally and The Wyn Joneses are not as easily satisfied as they evidently are.

I''m not sure Mr B where we are in Europe, but noted we are 8th net spenders in PL, just a few quid ahead of Swansea. No question a lot of money. So far Fer looks good value, but our new high profile strikers still need to deliver. Interestingly our performance yesterday was rated highly by Gooners fans, all reports I have seen agreeing the result was in no way a reflection of the game. Cardiff next up certainly a very big game for us and not least for CH.

For the record, I haven''t called for his his sacking. We''ve invested in him to an unprecidented level and as such I''d much rather see him turn things around than sack him.

However I''m not going to stick my head in the sand and pretend everything is rosy when clearly it is not.

That being said there have been signs that we might be turning the corner, our performances in the past few games are definitely a step up on the 2nd half of last season and the beginning of this, but we''re still far from being the side we could/should be.

Unfortunately our results thus far mean he needs to turn those improved performance into results quickly, Cardiff is now a must win game. A defeat there and he''s going to be in real trouble.