Sign in to follow this  
Capt_Canary

Leroy Fer

Another solid game yesterday, lets face it the big boys ill surely be sniffing around him come seasons end if he carries on like this

Top signing and £4m is bargain of the season

Simply top notch - tweeted in teh summer he was the most exciting buy we had made and will simply improve as the season progresses.

If he moves on we all win - will be sad to see him leave but we will have more cash to find another

I posted this at half-time during the Arsenal match thread:

Fer is a great midfielder. A true step up in class from what we''ve seen from the midfield before. When he receives the ball he instantly looks like he knows what he wants to do with it. Distributes very well, left and right, Great strength and a great shot (lets face it an equivalent effort from BJ would have been high and wide). Decision making excellent. Range of passing excellent. Creativity and shows excellent strength. He is going to get better and better this season. Tettey seems to want to pass to him every time he receives the ball - he looks like he is becoming the focal point of the team. A joy to watch him. Demonstrates perfectly what the midfield has been missing these last two years in the Premiership - someone who can do everything, not just a collection of players with singular strengths.

Best I''ve seen in a Norwich shirt in a long time! calm on the ball, quick and accurate with distribution and strong on and off the ball.

Sure the big clubs might come sniffing, but at 4 million I''d imagine we would at least triple our money and probably secured our safety with his efforts.

That said I''d imagine he will be here a good few seasons yet.

Tettey Howson and Fer will rip Cardiff''s midfield to shreds.Howson made a lot of positive runs forward yesterday and Tettey was extremely solid for most of the game.