Sign in to follow this  
Iwans Big Toe

Good news everybody.....

Since April 13th of this year I have managed to catch 7 of City''s 12 league games. They are:13/4 - Arsenal 3 Norwich 127/4 - Stoke 1 Norwich 04/5 - Norwich 1 Aston Villa 217/8 Norwich 2 Everton 224/8 Hull 1 Norwich 014/9 Spurs 2 Norwich 021/9 Norwich 0 Aston Villa 1I am sure that you can see the pattern developing, 1 point out of a possible 21. It is not the manager''s fault that the team is performing badly, I am the Jonah.I have however promised good news in the title of this thread and that is that I am heading out to a remote 3rd world location at the end of next month. I will probably be unable to watch any City games until the beginning of March next year, so everyone can expect them to go on a club record 19 game unbeaten streak which will probably be abruptly and unexpectedly ended with a 7-1 thrashing away at the hands of Paul Lambert''s Aston Villa after I arrived safely back in Blighty. However, if City do loose the odd game here and there within the next 4 months, please be assured it is not down to bad management, poor refereeing or players not performing, but it is due to the fact that I was able to find an establishment that was broadcasting the game live. [:D]

Good one.  Is there anywhere left where they can''t watch the Premier League ?

I''d begun to feel the same way last season having made it to all our away games except Swansea and Soton, so I thought carefully about coming to our final home game of the season against WBA, having not seen a single City win in person by that point, although I was reassured by sonyc''s prediction of a 4-0 win on here.  So that kind of broke the superstition and attending the Man City away game the following week was just the icing on the cake.

So far this season I have been to the Hull and Spurs away games, not a good start, but then I went to Watford, and Stoke. So I''ve now seen more away wins this season than I did in the whole of last season.

[quote user="The Frisbee Hyena"]Since April 13th of this year I have managed to catch 7 of City''s 12 league games. They are:13/4 - Arsenal 3 Norwich 127/4 - Stoke 1 Norwich 04/5 - Norwich 1 Aston Villa 217/8 Norwich 2 Everton 224/8 Hull 1 Norwich 014/9 Spurs 2 Norwich 021/9 Norwich 0 Aston Villa 1I am sure that you can see the pattern developing, 1 point out of a possible 21. It is not the manager''s fault that the team is performing badly, I am the Jonah.I have however promised good news in the title of this thread and that is that I am heading out to a remote 3rd world location at the end of next month. I will probably be unable to watch any City games until the beginning of March next year, so everyone can expect them to go on a club record 19 game unbeaten streak which will probably be abruptly and unexpectedly ended with a 7-1 thrashing away at the hands of Paul Lambert''s Aston Villa after I arrived safely back in Blighty. However, if City do loose the odd game here and there within the next 4 months, please be assured it is not down to bad management, poor refereeing or players not performing, but it is due to the fact that I was able to find an establishment that was broadcasting the game live. [:D][/quote]

^^^ All the Hughton bashers need to read this! [;)]I leave on Thursday boys. The next game I''ll probably see will be Stoke at home (20 league games time).

[quote user="The Frisbee Hyena"]

I have however promised good news in the title of this thread and that is that I am heading out to a remote 3rd world location at the end of next month. [/quote]

So you are off to live in 1p5wich then ? [:D]