Sign in to follow this  
Scottlarock

- where was RVW yesterday?

....forgive me if I have missed anything but I can''t remember seeing anywhere that he was injured or suspended. As he wasn''t in the squad yesterday is it an indication of what we now think about him that it hasn''t even been mentioned anywhere?

[quote user="Scottlarock"] is it an indication of what we now think about him that it hasn''t even been mentioned anywhere?[/quote]Nope, you''ll notice there''s hardly a mention for any of the players who did actually play yesterday, it''s all about Chris Hughton, Hootun this! Hooten that! Houghton out! Howten did this! Huwton didn''t do that! RVW wouldn''t have got a mention even if he had been fit to play yesterday and probably even if he had scored (See the threads about Howsons goal or Fers magnificent midfield display etc) If you want to chat about football or particular players I''m afraid the pinkun just isn''t the right place. (Oh and it''s all about Wiz as well obviously but you already knew that)

No Zak, the reason why he was not mentioned was that he didn''t play due to a toe injury . The rest is speculation on your part .

There has, if you look closely, been plenty about individual players who were on the field yesterday. But, of course that does not fit into your agenda, does it?

As usual you are too busy dismissing people who do not share your narrow view, as "idiots " etc.

How close do you want us to look Reggie ? The Howson thread starts as a pop at the manager (well Houtghton?!) and the Fer thread is intimating that he is already up for sale. Is there anything positive written about yesterday or our players?

[img]http://www.flashbytes.co.uk/images/pic1.JPG[/img][img]http://www.flashbytes.co.uk/images/pic2.JPG[/img]Yep I can clearly see you are correct Reggie plenty of threads about the Arsenal match and the players involved aren''t there?And you accuse me of having an agenda? [:D]

Well, Herman, just off the top of my head I can remember complimentary threads about Ruddy (well deserved btw), Fer, Howson and his well taken goal, and how we''d suffered after Tettey was withdrawn.

I''m sure there were others.

[quote user="Zak Van LegWetter"][img]http://www.flashbytes.co.uk/images/pic1.JPG[/img][img]http://www.flashbytes.co.uk/images/pic2.JPG[/img]Yep I can clearly see you are correct Reggie plenty of threads about the Arsenal match and the players involved aren''t there?And you accuse me of having an agenda? [:D]

[/quote]Good man, you got the Quagliarella thread in twice their. Kudos.[:D]

Yep. The agenda''s alive and well Zak.

Your selective quoting of the threads is touching. If you care to look at some of last evening''s efforts there are the ones I refer to. Not those in the last half hour.

[quote user="Reggie Strayshun"]Well, Herman, just off the top of my head I can remember complimentary threads about Ruddy (well deserved btw), Fer, Howson and his well taken goal, and how we''d suffered after Tettey was withdrawn.

I''m sure there were others.[/quote]But let''s be honest, nothing beats a good old moan does it Reg?

It has its time and place, Hyena. Certainly . As do positive threads about people who''ve played well. Horses for courses.

But the following is meant as a perfectly reasonable, friendly open question to people like Zak and the other rose tinted crowd :

Just what surprises you or p!sses you off so much that a substantial number of posters come on here with a less than benign attitude when the club they love is:

a; on the back of a 4-1 drubbing

b, in a run of 4 defeats in 5

c, in a relegation place

d, playing sterile unattractive football despite spending record money on strikers.

e, and has been doing the above for mmost of the last year ?

To be fair I can understand why people want to keep a positive spin on things, but why give those of us who are genuinely concerned such disrespect ?

Reggie. More thought provoking posts like CUSDP''s and there would be a bit more respect towards the more ''negative'' viewpoint. Unfortunately most of the time it is the same posters crawling out after a loss to have a moanfest.

I see that Solero bloke for Tottenham scored his first goal from open play today, good for him starting to pay back a bit of that £26 million.  I reckon on that basis our Ricky''s a bargain.