Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Wilshires touch to Giroud.....

Whilst it looked pretty, I have a sneaky feeling the touch to Giroud was unintentional, I think he was trying to drag the ball into his path.Wouldnt have changed the result, but think were going to be hearing about that goal for a while!No luck in Ramseys goal though, been outstanding this season.

"Best team goal of the season" I keep hearing. Massive fluke. Poor ball into him, stuck his heel out and just about managed to get something on it. Ramsey''s was better, as was Ozil''s second in my opinion, the first touch lay back from Ramsey was sublime.

They''re a class apart when they''re in this form though. I hope they do have enough to win it this season, not my favourite club by a long shot, but of the other ''usual contenders'' Arsenal are the most enjoyable to watch when they''re playing like this.

[quote user="Aggy"]"Best team goal of the season" I keep hearing. Massive fluke. Poor ball into him, stuck his heel out and just about managed to get something on it. Ramsey''s was better, as was Ozil''s second in my opinion, the first touch lay back from Ramsey was sublime. They''re a class apart when they''re in this form though. I hope they do have enough to win it this season, not my favourite club by a long shot, but of the other ''usual contenders'' Arsenal are the most enjoyable to watch when they''re playing like this.[/quote]

Arsenals performance was simply different class and but for Ruddy the damage could have been worse - But I agree that this team goal of the year definitely had an element of luck about it.   As for Ozils second had we held a solid line instead of having one defender 5 yards back playing 3 gooners onside its doubtful they would have scored it.

Ramsey was simply inspirational - his goal was the pick of the bunch for me and he MOTM despite being a sub.