Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

close it down....

The "official Norwich/Ipswich Banter page" is in the spot light again for more racist abuse aimed at Hughton...

no idea what was said but it apparently was horrible and much worse than it was 2 weeks ago.

Hughton''s record as Norwich City manager apart, this is about a Human Being... whether you think he is the man for the job or not, such ause should not be tolerated and i would imagine nearly every single poster on here would agree.

The sh*thead who made the comment probably think''s he is big and he is clever.. once the Police have visited (and I hope Hughton takes the matter further as well) will he/she still think they are clever?

what would stop me making a face book page saying "Person X is a nazi racist" with pictures of said indivdual, quotes of things they have said plastered all over Facebook? would billy big spuds be happy? no..

I hope the club hang whoever it was out to dry and I hope McNally uses his contact''s and his considerable clout to get the page closed down for good...

name and shame City... that person then has to show their face in public/go to work/ see their family with the tag of a racist hanging over their head.. lets not hide identities to protect them as they dont deserve it...

Rant over!

Just what does it take to stop the moron''s and their vile racist garbbage towards a fellow human being?

For once I''m lost for words .[:(]

Are you sure it was that particular Facebook page as I was told it was one called NCFC Fans ? There are so many of these pages based around the theme of being NCFC supporters. However I must agree Jas that the Norwich/Ipswich Banter Page is pure tripe with vile language and juvenile antics all over it.

just double checked the article and it was called the "norwich city fan club"

either way... close them both down.... then this sort of thing wont happen.

if the founders of the pages are here what do they say about it?

Yes, if we sweep it under the rug, surely it will fade away. The thought of people freely expressing their prejudices, seriously or otherwise, has no place in this world. We must be vigilant in our intolerance of intolerance. How else can we really diversify?

Then when mission is accomplished, we can pat ourselves on the back for defending the helpless who probably couldn''t survive if it wasn''t for us protecting them from people who look like us but aren''t as honorable.

The next step would be to have those people rounded up and sent away for re-education. Only then can we be truly free.