Sign in to follow this  
CanaryNewbee

Cardiff Predicted Scoreline

If Hughton is still here then I reckon we''ll go chasing a 0-0.  However, That 23 year old Khazakstani lad they''ve just picked up will be in charge so we should be bold, grasp the nettle, seize the day, get on the front foot, stick it up ''em, run them ragged, give them what for, hound them, beast them, make their lives a living hell.

4-1 City.

4-3 City if we get someone like that Holloway.

4-0 if we get Howard Wilkinson.

0-1 away win after a tight, nervous affairhughton sacked monday morning.phelan in charge by the monday after with gary neville as his assistant/**prays_to_the_football_gods**/

[quote user="splutcho"]No Wiz, it says "predicted" scoreline, not "hoped for". We''ll win 2-1.[/quote]

Again splutcho, don''t guess my motives, I gave my honest prediction, not my wished for result.

Poor Wiz is in a pickle.

He doesn''t want Norwich to lose but he does want the expected consequences of a defeat.

The inner turmoil must be unbearable, what does he want more? Three points, up the table and a stay of execution for Chris Hughton or a home defeat, bottom 3 and the final nail in the Chrissie Coffin?

Must be like Daddy or chips....

Just because someone predicts a defeat, doesn''t mean that''s what they want. Yet another case of someone''s opinion differing with others on here, so as a result, leads to people shouting down the person with a different opinion.

5-1.

RVW Hattrick. Howson with another and Pilks. Bellamy to score for them and extravagantly celebrate in front of the Snakepit leading to beheading right on the pitch.

Ok, all of it apart from that last sentence. Bellamy to score though. He is still playing for Cardiff isn''t he? I have no idea who the have...

[quote user="Gingerpele"]5-1.

RVW Hattrick. Howson with another and Pilks. Bellamy to score for them and extravagantly celebrate in front of the Snakepit leading to beheading right on the pitch.

Ok, all of it apart from that last sentence. Bellamy to score though. He is still playing for Cardiff isn''t he? I have no idea who the have...[/quote]

No Johnson 50 yarder?

You disappoint me sir!