Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Week 10

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

jb has also made his selections for our NCFC Match Bet....

[quote user="jb"]

hello mate,

going to have to get my norwich bet in early as i might not get the chance later today... so if you could post this at the appropriate time that would be great!

i''m going to go for a split stake - lots of interesting picks to choose from but i''d like to choose:

£4 on over 2.5 goals (hopefully at the right end!)

and a cheeky £1 on Seb Bassong to score any time.

Hope that''s ok, thanks for letting me have a go!

jb

[/quote]

Thank you jb. This will add to the excitement of tomorrow afternoon for us all. I love how you PUPs have found so many interesting ways of placing this bet. I got the best price I could for each bet from each site. So what we have, with an enhanced stake is, £5 on over 2.5 goals with Bet365 at 3/5 and £2 on Seb Bassong to score anytime at 20/1 with Bill Hill.

[/quote]

This is no doubt a really dumb[*-)][:$] question but I don''t bet. Is "over 2.5 goals" just another way of saying at least three goals in the game? I just need to know at what point I can stop cheering the shots that fly past Ruddy into the net...[;)]

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]This is no doubt a really dumb[*-)][:$] question but I don''t bet. Is "over 2.5 goals" just another way of saying at least three goals in the game? I just need to know at what point I can stop cheering the shots that fly past Ruddy into the net...[;)][/quote]You smooth-talking charlatan you. [;)]

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Yeah, for some reason they find it easier than saying ''Three or more goals''. Don''t know why.[/quote]

Thanks!

Brechin currently 3-1 up against Rangers !!  Is the scottish curse coming back to haunt us ?? Sort it out Rangers!!!

Banana is a few characters shorter. Its not as good reason. You save literally one second of typing or speaking.

Madrid 0-0 at HT, Bale on the bench. Fingers cross they and Chelsea manage to pick up winners, and Rangers turn it around. TNS were winning 2-0 when I last checked.

Stop being pedantic for the sake of it Banana, it really doesn''t matter. Don''t use this thread to try and get one over on me because you don''t like me.

Chelsea 2-1 up now. Come on Rangers, your turn to take the lead!!

Rangers are winning!!

Great turn around, 4-3 up in stoppage time!! Madrid 2-0, Chelsea 4-1, Salzburg were 4-0 . TNS won and PSG 2-0 up at HT. Looking very good so far!

Yes looking for PSG to see us PUPs home now with Salzburg 5-0 to the good on 75mins.PSG are 2 up at half time, so let''s cheer them home and at least get a result for the CSF on this disappointing day for the club.

Well at HT in the 3:00 fixtures it was looking very dim. Madrid hadn''t taken the lead, Chelsea stuttering against Hull and Rangers 3-1 down away from home. TNS and Salzburg always looked comfortable as did the later kick off PSG, and now they''ve finished the job I think NWC deserved a big well done! Had a feeling Rangers would turn it around, but it took them a while. And 4-0, 6-0, 3-0, 2-0 and 4-1 results in the other games makes the final six look very impressive. The luck was with us this week. Fantastic result!!

Well done NWC and well done JF for getting the over 2.5. Good day for Rays Funds, even if not for NCFC.

Well done NWC, really thought the Rangers game would be the fly in the ointment.Eddie''s just phoned on the way back from the game and asked me to tell everybody how chuffed he is with this result. He''ll be along later this evening but I know just how much this means to him.Well done everybody. [Y][<:o)] [B] [D][^][+o(] [<:o)]

Thanks GP, I was panicking a little with Rangers, but as you said the rest were pretty comfortable. Thanks to you PUPs for the selections, like GP said at least there is a little bit of a silver lining for today with the charity bets successes.Great work PUP''s !!!

Thanks for all your thanks - but its a team result as you know.Saying that - I am well chuffed to have got the 6. I owe a big thanks to the Rangers fightback!!Lets try and smash it again next week!!