Sign in to follow this  
SYG

Hughton out...

[quote user="First Wizard"]Forget beating Cardiff, Malky''s not an idiot like Hughton, he''ll go for it.[/quote]

Malky has gone down in my estimation. He''s shown himself to be weak over the Iain Moody affair. I can''t imagine Hughton (and certainly not Lambert) allowing Delia to sack his right hand man and replacing him with her nephew. He''s proved himself to be a yes man.

[quote user="Local canary"][quote user="SYG"]Hughton out[/quote]

I second and third that. With mcnasty off of twitter have had to email him a few times over the past few hours to explain why he has to go[/quote]

Why would you have to e-mail him more than once? If you weren''t a petty, vindictive troll your opinions might have some merit and you would only have to e-mail him once.

Local canary coughed up ''I second and third that. With mcnasty off of twitter have had to email him a few times over the past few hours to explain why he has to go''

Why do we have such sad fans as planks who have to spam such people not once but excessively to get their point across. Narrow minded and blinkered. Can I ask if you were the same type of fan who heckled Snodgrass after the Villa game? Embarrassing type of fan. We all have our views but some people take it to the extremes.

Camping outside his house next?

[quote user="Ted Macdougals afro"]Anyone who thinks CH should be fired is a tosser. End of.[/quote]Again this response shows the narrow minded and arrogant view of so called supporters who believe their opinion is the only one. I think that you have displayed a distinct attitude that would suggest you are what you choose to label others as

Quite right Robert911.

What he should have said is that "In my opinion anyone who thinks CH should be fired is a tosser" to placate those posters of a sensitive disposition.

"Malky''s not an idiot like Hughton, he''ll go for it"

Umm, we did go for it - what''s debatable is the two substitutions used to try and achieve that. Redmond for Pilkington (not Snodgrass) and Hoolahan for Tettey.

The first IMO left the out of form winger on the pitch and upset what was working well on the left, the second IMO pushed Howson back to a more defensive and much less effective position.

Unless the two changes were driven by injuries - which is possible - IMO they were wrong; we needed Redmond''s pace and enthusiasm on the right to compliment the existing threat on the left, and Tettey was providing great cover at the back.

I would have swapped Redmond for Snodgrass and Johnson for Tettey, and maybe gone three at the back and added Becchio into the mix. But then again I''m not the manager :-)

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="pilksfanclub"]We''ve played well in the last 3 games there is nothing that has happened this season which suggests he should lose his job. He achieved what was expected of him last season also[/quote]

Watching our players troop off after the end of the game they look demoralised, trust me, half of them want the three stooges out now imo.

Forget beating Cardiff, Malky''s not an idiot like Hughton, he''ll go for it.

[/quote]We "went for it" v chelsea and Arsenal and got beat both times.

F*ck off you troll.

I would agree with the wingers bit but think pillks was probably not 100% after coming off for Ireland and howson took a knock in the first half that probably meant an early finish for him... Bit brave with the back three suggestion though! Last time that I can remember we tried that we got mullered at Fulham... Of course 20 years ago we tried it for a whole season, finished third and beat the mighty Munich.... Funny old game isn''t it

[quote user="Zak Van Hootenooter"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]People keep going on about top of the league Arsenal, but I thought the league table didn''t count after only 8 games?[/quote]

Then why are you and your ilk behaving like spoiled brats and calling for Hughton to go because we''re currently in the bottom three???
[/quote]

Erm...... where am I behaving like a spoiled brat??????  who am I and who is my ilk?????  where have I called for Hughton to go????

[:^)]

I wouldn''t agree we ''went for it'' yesterday, only comparatively. We continue to play too deep as a unit and whoever plays upfront is largely isolated. Unless that changes, it''s relegation.

I agree with what ''RvW''s 4 year contract'' said regarding Wizs comment. Wiz is extremely deluded and can conclude he will not be happy unless we get 70+ points a season playing football with flare. Living in a world of Brazilian football.

Where has Local canary gone? Still hounding anyone NCFC related with your view of the game and what we should do to keep you happy?

Seen some people post about hughtons ''terrible'' subs that ruined the game.....

I would argue conceding a 2nd goal against both arsenal and Chelsea'' ruins our momentum.

I''m pretty happy with hughton in all honestly. We''ve played the big boys and looked good, we''ve beaten a soton team that look really good at the minute.

The only real result I''m disappointed about is hull but I believe we had so,etching stupid like 20 shots, 1 of the games.

Onwards and upwards and I''m fully behind him

Having gone through the list of available and likely English managers I have come to the conclusion a foreign based coach should be our next target I don''t care who it is just get him in quickly after the cardiff game to kick start our season. Hughton out

There seems to be plenty of monkeys with keyboards on this thread, shouldn''t at least one of you be writing some Shakespeare by now?

[quote user="Mike Hunt"]Having gone through the list of available and likely English managers I have come to the conclusion a foreign based coach should be our next target I don''t care who it is just get him in quickly after the cardiff game to kick start our season. Hughton out[/quote]

Truly unfunny user name.