Sign in to follow this  

The Bring back Bradders Campaign.

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Last week Wiz wanted Elmander driven out of the club for repeating something done before by Tierney who he stuck up for.

[/quote]

Also, didn''t "Bradders" make the most of the slightest head-touch to get Joey Barton sent of a few seasons back at Loftus Road?

[/quote]* sent off

[quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="The ghost of Michael Theoklitos"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Last week Wiz wanted Elmander driven out of the club for repeating something done before by Tierney who he stuck up for.

[/quote]

Also, didn''t "Bradders" make the most of the slightest head-touch to get Joey Barton sent of a few seasons back at Loftus Road?

[/quote]* sent off[/quote]Flaming grammar police!![;)]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Tis my honest opinion that since Bradders has been dropped, the balls and gutsy department of the side has gone missing. After all, he was good enough last season to help keep us up.

OK, he might not be the most ''gifted'' player here at the moment, but by God he never bottles it, he would be our Captain if I had my way.

What say you?

[/quote]

Well, I don''t reckon I saw a lot of balls and guts tonight.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Tis my honest opinion that since Bradders has been dropped, the balls and gutsy department of the side has gone missing. After all, he was good enough last season to help keep us up.

OK, he might not be the most ''gifted'' player here at the moment, but by God he never bottles it, he would be our Captain if I had my way.

What say you?

[/quote] That went well. 

Johnson is crap! He''s like a Yorkshire terrier gives it all yap but not a lot of bloody fight when the tough gets going! Suppose we will have to put up with his over hit balls over the top and long range shots that sail over or he scuffs and drags wide..... Bring back bradders yayyyy! - NO