Sign in to follow this  
BOO

Mr McNally has a identified a theme.

@davidmcnally62: Great win today, thoroughly deserved with excellent all round team performance. However, my twitter timeline is very quiet. I wonder why?

A view which has not gone unnoticed by a few posters on here as well!

[quote user="Wolf"]@davidmcnally62: Great win today, thoroughly deserved with excellent all round team performance. However, my twitter timeline is very quiet. I wonder why?

A view which has not gone unnoticed by a few posters on here as well![/quote]the irony that he''s tweeted f.... all since the start of the season seems to have escaped him. The moment we win he sticks his head above the parapet and makes himself known.

Where is the irony in that? He''s pleased that we won, what is so wrong there?

Fact is people whinge on here, they whinge on Canary call, they whinge on Twitter. Folks love to whine and bleat, and the internet gives them a platform for it.

The Irony is that when things are going badly and we''re not doing very well, David McNally goes quiet as a mouse and doesn''t tweet anything and wont respond. However, the moment we win a game he acts like he''s top dog and knew what was going on all along...... Just saying

"Just saying" doesn''t make your opinion any less biased.

He responds to fans tweets, people moan more when we lose or they have concerns, so he tweets more in reply. If you actually look at his account most of his tweets are responses, he actually doesn''t tweet that much himself anyway.

And as far as our football club is concerned, he is top dog.

This is a great dig at all the trolls that must fill his twitter timeline every weekend after a poor result.

To be fair to Mcnally it''s fantastic that he is willing to tweet and share his views and opinions so openly. he''s under no obligation to do this. I''ve been following him for some time and he''s a frequent tweeter and often happy to answer fans questions and enter into a bit of banter on occasions too. How may CEO''s in any other field would do this? We are lucky to have someone like McNally.

I agree Brightside, I don''t know how many other EPL club CEO''s do this, it may be par for the course these days but I somehow doubt that, good for him I say.

So many people just love to moan, moan and moan a bit more.We have a great result this weekend and STILL so many just want to moan, moan and moan so more.They can''t moan about the result so start having a go at individual players instead. Muppets!

Ok. As a follower of McNally on Twitter I can safely say there has been less jocular banter from him this season than there was last season.

I think McNally has been wonderful for our club. I do think though that he only seems to tweet off his own back when we win. Barely said a word after the dross at Spurs and the rubbish result against Villa. This annoys me a bit. Good performance yesterday. Not amazing. Just good. Hopefully it will get better.

I posted elsewhere that I think we will struggle to score enough goals, so could find it tough if we''re in similar predicament like we were during April/May of last season, especially with our tough fixtures at the end of the season.

I think Hooper needs to play. He will be our top goal scorer this season. Many of us have long since thought this. He just needs to play and hopefully he will against Chelsea, from the start. Rest RvW who might be injured for that anyway.

Row D, I suppose it would be difficult for a CEO to tweet anything positive after a poor performance and anything other than positive will look like a criticism. He''s too professional to criticise the players or the manager publicly. I agree about Hooper, probably time to give him a start, and RvW a rest.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I think McNally has been wonderful for our club. I do think though that he only seems to tweet off his own back when we win. Barely said a word after the dross at Spurs and the rubbish result against Villa. This annoys me a bit. Good performance yesterday. Not amazing. Just good. Hopefully it will get better.

I posted elsewhere that I think we will struggle to score enough goals, so could find it tough if we''re in similar predicament like we were during April/May of last season, especially with our tough fixtures at the end of the season.

I think Hooper needs to play. He will be our top goal scorer this season. Many of us have long since thought this. He just needs to play and hopefully he will against Chelsea, from the start. Rest RvW who might be injured for that anyway.[/quote]
He is the CEO for goodness sake. If he says "I''m unhappy with the performance" the newspaper headlines the next day would be "McNally losing patience, Hughton close to sack" or something.
Although I think his lack of twitter activity is a result of people asking him stupid questions which could be answered by an 18 year old minimum wage customer service assistant. 

I think it''s a bit of a low dig from McNally to be honest.  He''s not a stupid man and he will know that human nature dictates that you are far more likely to voice your opinion about something if you are not happy about it than if you are.  For example, if you receive excellent customer service in a shop you are far less likely to tell people about it than if you receive terrible customer service.

Yes, there are those that are trolls, and look to make mischief, but there are also those who have genuine concerns and complaints.

Yes, as has already been mentioned, when we have served up woeful performances and no shows, he stayed relatively quiet, but when we win 1-0 at Stoke he thinks it appropriate to have a dig at the fans!

By all means tweet with praise when we win, but leave the digs out of it.  It doesn''t look good and IMHO all it will serve to do is to divide the fans further and make those aren''t happy even more voiceferous when we have substandard and unacceptable performances again.

I sat behind him at the Watford game and for the first 70 minutes he had a face like thunder and was clearly unimpressed. I do not think there is anything wrong with that, but I think he was as frustrated as many of us with the way we have been playing, particularly away from home. Maybe the Stoke result was a weight off his shoulders as well, and he tweeted whilst caught up in the emotion, and relief at the win.

I don''t think its a low dig at all. All this totally ridiculous and unjustified negative cr@p aimed at Hughton and certain members of the squad will, if it goes unchecked, cause real issues.

Look at some of the comments Pilkington has made recently. Clearly the players don''t feel that the calls for a change in manager are reasonable.

Confidence is a fragile thing. It is boosted by the feeling that we are all behind the club, and that includes the fans!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I do think we will struggle badly these season. Our squad is a good Premier League standard. Our management team isn''t.[/quote]

What is the criteria for a management team to be known as a good Premier League management team?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]I do think we will struggle badly these season. Our squad is a good Premier League standard. Our management team isn''t.[/quote]

Huzzah![Y]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

Huzzah![Y]

[/quote]

What is the criteria for a management team to be known as a good Premier League management team?

[quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Huzzah![Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Playing atractive, attacking football, playing your IN FORM striker and not performing 6 wins out of 26 for starters!

McNally calls it as it is! If he was a contributor to this board he may well have commented on how quiet it is this week. And he wouldn''t be wrong. Would he?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="TCCANARY"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Huzzah![Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Playing atractive, attacking football, playing your IN FORM striker and not performing 6 wins out of 26 for starters!

[/quote]

Would finishing 11th with limited resources, and a limited squad - count as good premier league management?

As for your `in form` claim, Hoopers first real game and scored 2 goals over 120 minutes. Do you think he was fully fit and fresh to play?

What `attractive, attacking` football are you referring too? We were attacking under Lambert but alot of the time it wasn''t attractive. We played a lot of long balls - first half against Stoke we saw some great one-touch passing moves.

I''ve said `We` as if im including you as a Norwich Fan. Just for the record, i''m not.

Ta