Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

how long has hughton got ?

I am sorry but I can see him here till dec at least !   I would do it now nothing to lose everything to gain

so I ask you how long till the board act  ? and if it was up to you when would you act ?

board ..... dec                ME........ Monday  

[quote user="norfolkngood"]

I am sorry but I can see him here till dec at least !   I would do it now nothing to lose everything to gain

so I ask you how long till the board act  ? and if it was up to you when would you act ?

board ..... dec                ME........ Monday  

[/quote]

Me - Tonight

A defeat at Stoke would leave us in a terrible decision and McNally with some thinking to do. 
It''s quite scary actually as we then have Arsenal and Chelsea. But if we lost to Stoke then I think he would get the chance to try and pull a win out of the hat against those two big teams.
And if he did manage it, he''d probably get the next two games against Cardiff and Man City.
I was feeling positive, now I''ve looked at the fixture list:
Stoke (away)
Chelsea (home)
Arsenal (away)
Cardiff (home)
Man City (away).
I think there is a real chance that we can go into the Cardiff game having lost 5 consecutive games, and if we do.... then perhaps his job would hinge on that Cardiff game. 

I said I would give Hughton ten games to sort his stuff out. I stand by that.

But were somebody to point a gun at my head and say sack him or keep him right now? I would say sack him.

[quote user="City Till I Die"]Win against stoke and Cardiff at least[/quote]And given the current state of our football, can you see that happening?I question how many points we will take from these fixtures, and I don''t expect fireworks and more than 6, but to be honest, we need to win those two games.

If we lose to stoke without a shot on goal then it will be next week,  The only thing i will say is that when the chips have been down both times last season, (Arsenal game at home & the West brom game) he''s got the results.

I think Watford will piss all over us on tuesday and then another away defeat at Stoke and he will be gone.

Not much longer I hope

Where are the happy clappers tonight.

I guess they will be back tomorrow slagging off all the negative posts and telling me they are right..full stop

[quote user="Fraz"]If we lose to stoke without a shot on goal then it will be next week,  The only thing i will say is that when the chips have been down both times last season, (Arsenal game at home & the West brom game) he''s got the results.[/quote]

Though not the biggest Houghton fan due to some of the dreadful football we play, the fact is you still can''t ignore that Houghton has always produced the results when we have really needed the win.