Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Straw poll- Hughton out NOW?

To be fair nutty, the OP stated that it has to be a yes or no answer. I personally will stand by saying that I will give Hughton ten games but were someone to put a gun to my head and tell me should he stay or go, I would say go.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]To be fair nutty, the OP stated that it has to be a yes or no answer. I personally will stand by saying that I will give Hughton ten games but were someone to put a gun to my head and tell me should he stay or go, I would say go.[/quote]

So, you''re really "a shot in your head" then. Is that a new category?

The point of this poll was just to see how many people wanted Hughton in or out at this point in time. There are millions of other threads debating whether Hughton should stay or go but I wanted to put it into stats.

The whole ''no lengthy explanations'' thing was just to avoid the thread descending into an argument. Probably a bit naiive in hindsight but ho hum.

The OP wasn''t a demand. It was a request.

Quite frankly......I don''t give a damn.....

A handsomely paid individual and his fellow board battalion will ultimately decide the manager''s fate.....

If we spiral to the depths of Beelzebub''s back garden.....Or rise rapido to the fluffy clouds of the Demi-God''s domain.....It''s Mr Mac and his fellow board members ultimate responsibility.....They see what we see and witness our woe.....and if they''re happy with the spectacle and the results.....well, it''s their call.

We''re just paying punters and Carrow''s customer collective.....and I can''t really be ar$ed to vote on a straw poll on a floundering forum, that won''t influence those at the helm by one iota - on the future of the current manager and his right and left hand men....

At the moment I think we are having a very poor season bearing in mind our squad. We should have achieved many more points than we have done. Our goal scoring record is pathetic and our defence is the second worse in the league. I think we need immediate improvement and can''t see this coming from Hughton especially after his comments about the Newcastle game. Anything less than 3 points tomorrow and then 4 points from the following 3 games and I will firmly be in the out camp.

No.We''re 16th, already won three games against those around us have another very winnable game tomorrow. Hughton''s not exactly Di Canio is he?

[quote user="Brightside"]At the moment I think we are having a very poor season bearing in mind our squad. We should have achieved many more points than we have done. Our goal scoring record is pathetic and our defence is the second worse in the league. I think we need immediate improvement and can''t see this coming from Hughton especially after his comments about the Newcastle game. Anything less than 3 points tomorrow and then 4 points from the following 3 games and I will firmly be in the out camp.[/quote]

This ^^^

Over and OUT

Now! what does anybody expect to happen, he wont change he doesn''t have an adventurous bone in his body. The other thing to bare in mind is the January transfer window is rapidly approaching and the new guy should be giving at least some time to be able to trade effectively.