Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Straw poll- Hughton out NOW?

[quote user="morty"]No.[/quote]

What no abuse towards the OP for his poll morty? Or does it require a PM to receive abuse?

No.

I will stand by what i said in pre season of giving CH 10 games. Although its getting harder not to change my mind earlier. Nice guy though!

Yes!!

Please, I want some value out of my away season tickets this season!!

I do scratch my head and wonder why anyone would say "no"? But then he is a nice guy and some people do defend any manager no matter what.

You can also tell the younger fans amongst us, who don''t remember the earlier days in the Premiership when we actually ''competed'' with the boys at the top. Survival should never be the only aim in the third season back. A bad attitude to have, as if you aim low, you''ll never achieve anything in life.

Time for a new plan, a new man in charge.

For the first time, sadly, YES.

1 away win in last 12.

5 wins in last 26 overall.

Less final points last season than the previous.

Less points now than this stage 2 seasons back.

I just don''t believe, despite the spending, that he has improved or will improve us as an effective force.

YES, fed up with people saying give him a chance we gave him a chance all last season and scraped it, fans say pre season doesn''t matter but u could tell we were in trouble by those "performances" alone

YES. Decent bloke and would do well at the right club I am sure but that club is not Norwich, we want entertaining attacking football...

Yes. 
Sadly and probably a bit unfairly.
I am concerned re comments that he is losing the dressing room. If that is so it is only a matter of time. So get it over with.

[quote user="Sack Hughton"]YES[/quote]Indeed. I never wanted him for the reasons that all the evidence has reinforced since he came in. It was a poor decision to appoint an overwhelmingly defensive minded manager to our great club. YES !!!!!

[quote]Yes, but if we win the next game, you''ll all be saying that he is the greatest Manager ever and we are all "Pant wetters".[/quote] 
I was one willing to give him more time but the more I think about it the worse off we could be overall. For me to change my mind we would need to go on another very good unbeaten run.... If you look at his record since the last one we have been shocking and it is very much relegation form and the sort of form that would leave you trailing in the bottom three with a lot of points to make up to get out of it. Plus with our away form so bad there is a very big chance it is going to bleed over to our home form which it might just be starting to do, if that happen we really up a creek without a paddle. 

Poll so far:

Sack him now: 45

Keep him: 29

Shot in the head: 15

All of a sudden the amount of people wanting him out has risen sharply again.

To be clear, conditions on being shot in the head include lengthy replies (basically more than a paragraph or two sentences), not answering the question or being an obvious troll.

[quote user="Bws Cat "]To be clear, conditions on being shot in the head include lengthy replies (basically more than a paragraph or two sentences), not answering the question or being an obvious troll.[/quote]

I haven''t got a lot of time for you Cat, but top marks to you for starting this ruddy good and informative thread.[Y]

[quote user="walks on water"]Like the guy, and I''d much rather he ''learnt from his mistakes'', but on the evidence so far that''s pretty unlikely so ...Yes.Sadly.[/quote]I agree so much with this and was willing to give him another chance this season,  against my better instincts, to change his philosophy as others said he would. He hasn''t so has to go !!!!!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="can u sit down please"]YES[/quote]

10 games[:^)]

[/quote]

Indeed I said that but that may be too late. I can''t watch it any longer.

I think he''d be a good director of football. Not a manager.

[quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I think he''d be a good director of football. Not a manager.[/quote]

Maybe. But the jury is still out for me.

What was it about yesterdays performance that made it the straw that broke the camel''s back? Or was it the result?

Regrettably....yes

An easily mid table squad playing like a scared, newly promoted side desperately trying to fight relegation. We''re simply not learning from mistakes and how long before we do?

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

What was it about yesterdays performance that made it the straw that broke the camel''s back? Or was it the result?

[/quote]

Villa were poor, particularly after they took the lead. It was our failure to create clear cut chances and take one of them that was the problem for me.

It''s not about one game however but the fact we haven''t changed after spending 20m+ and how long can we wait for it to change before its too late?

[quote user="Curious Orange"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="can u sit down please"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Villa were poor, particularly after they took the lead. It was our failure to create clear cut chances and take one of them that was the problem for me.

It''s not about one game however but the fact we haven''t changed after spending 20m+ and how long can we wait for it to change before its too late?[/quote]

Well it is about one game because before the game Danny welcomed me to the 10 game club and then after the game he was out of the 10 game club..