Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Dreading the Chelsea game

[quote user="morty"]What the....?[/quote]

Wiz has pitchforks and I have city first. It is an exclusive club having a creepy and barking mad stalker 😄😄😄😄

[quote user="im spartacus"]this is seriously wierd i mean this thread is 9 months old and not even very memorable and you haven''t even used it as a stick to beat wiz with?  [:D][/quote]even more weird because I was not even replying to this threadso I''ve no idea what is going on either

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="im spartacus"]this is seriously wierd i mean this thread is 9 months old and not even very memorable and you haven''t even used it as a stick to beat wiz with?  [:D][/quote]even more weird because I was not even replying to this threadso I''ve no idea what is going on either[/quote]
Me thinks someone was digging for dirt to throw in someone''s face and may have had a few too many tabs open and replied to the wrong thread...
[;)]

[quote user="Ginja"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="im spartacus"]this is seriously wierd i mean this thread is 9 months old and not even very memorable and you haven''t even used it as a stick to beat wiz with?  [:D][/quote]even more weird because I was not even replying to this threadso I''ve no idea what is going on either[/quote]
Me thinks someone was digging for dirt to throw in someone''s face and may have had a few too many tabs open and replied to the wrong thread...
[;)]
[/quote]i dunno about that, the reply fitted the context of the thread it wasn''t insulting to anyone just 9 months late [:)]

[quote user="im spartacus"][quote user="Ginja"][quote user="City1st"][quote user="im spartacus"]this is seriously wierd i mean this thread is 9 months old and not even very memorable and you haven''t even used it as a stick to beat wiz with?  [:D][/quote]even more weird because I was not even replying to this threadso I''ve no idea what is going on either[/quote]
[;)]
[/quote]i dunno about that, the reply fitted the context of the thread it wasn''t insulting to anyone just 9 months late [:)][/quote]
To be fair to City1st this forum is so shoddy and unpredictable it''s highly likely to be at fault [:P]