Sign in to follow this  
Joey Deacan

Bets for tomorrow

I might put something on RVW to score anytime and match to end in draw, 22/1. It''s 10/1 for him to score anytime and us win!

P.S

Only putting a bet on to draw as reverse psychology, because my bet in bound to lose, which hopefully means RVW will score and we''ll win. Or he won''t score and we have a 4-4 draw just to rub it in...

I have a feeling this will either be a terribly boring 0-0 (Think Reading last year) or it will be an absolute cracker of a game. Another 2-2Can''t see us picking up all 3 points. Just think Hull will be up for it and our away form isn''t exactly great. If Bassong and Snodgrass are back however I will be a lot more confidentHope I''m wrong however and we pick up an early away win

We need to go for it more away from home this season, 7 draws and 2 wins isn''t terrible, only four teams bellow lost less. But turn a couple of those draws into wins, and a couple into losses on the basis of you ''win some, lose some'' when going for it, we lose 2 points, win 4 more, so are 2 points up. And you could then turn a couple of those loses into a win or draw, so another 2-4 points. Think we could easily increase our points tally by minimum of 4 points just by being a bit more adventurous and willing away from home.

I''ve said it before. We need to go all out attack first 20minutes.Hull look shocking defensively.Get an early goal and with their lack of support (due to the Rugby) we could really own the stadiumKeep pushing and hopefully they will crumble

Im feeling a 1-1 draw to be honest just because we never seem to travel well, but here''s hoping for a win :)

I think the 16''s for Fer to score first (Unibot) is too high. Scored 13 in 52 appearances for FC Twente and may play behind RVW tomorrow. Or perhaps even more generous is the 8''s to score anytime. Most other bookies offer 1/3rd of the odds for the first 5 goals.

I also like the 22''s for Howson to score first (Ladcrokes). Again the possibility that he could play behind RVW. Each way terms not quite as generous but 1/3rd of the odds for first 5 goals seems fair enough.

I''ll have a fiver each way on both.

Good luck.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I might put something on RVW to score anytime and match to end in draw, 22/1. It''s 10/1 for him to score anytime and us win![/quote]Where''s the 10/1 available please?

0-0 looks likely for me.

Hull determined not to get zero points from their opening two but too blunt to erode our well drilled unitand Hughton satisfied to take any away point (think of the tactics on the road last year at Stoke, Reading, Southampton, QPR and Wigan).

That''s got Hull home win written all over it if you ask me, reckon we''ll be lucky to get a shot on target and that Van Wolfswinkle, he''ll be sent out to do nothing again.  I got more touches in a convent than he got against Everton.  Mind you, I didn''t convert none of my chances neither, so he''s probably one up on me. Imagine what he''d do if Lambert was still running the show, or Holoway or Pardew for that matter.

Anyway, good luck to you all, the bread van leaves early tomorrow so I''d better get some shut eye.