Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Marco van Ginkel - A Great Loan Option?

Wonder if Chelsea are looking to loan him out.With the quality and depth they have in midfield, Van Ginkel will most probably be on the bench for most of the seasonSurely it would make sense for them to send him out on loan to get some Prem experienceThink he could do a brilliant job for us.

He was rumoured to have been promised serious game time for them this season as a condition of him moving. Cannot see them letting him go after making such a promise

A great loan option for Chelsea. As they would end up with a better player after 12 months (ala Lukaku) but in the long run, would leave us with a massive hole to fill 12 months down the line.

I don''t think that Chelsea will be looking to loan Van Ginkel out to anybody. Victor Moses on the the other hand I think is a more realistic option, however he is a winger and not an AM. He has been linked with West Brom to go on the opposite wing to Sinclair and I''ve seen rumours of Chelsea wanting to loan him out

Chelsea have some younger players who play in the same position including Lucas Piazon and Marco Marin. Both these players have already go on loan to other teams, however.

Marin would be a great addition to the team- he is now on loan at Sevilla for the season

Lewis Holtby is a brilliant AM who apparently Everton want on loan. Unfortunately he is a bit out of our league methinks

Based on Hughton''s preference of players with a bit of versatility I could actually see us being interested in Moses if he became available on loan. Would be able to cover us on the left and right wing plus in the hole. Could be a real coup if we could pull that loan signing off.

Along the same lines as David Bowie

" ground control to major Tom!"

What do you people smoke when you get home from work every night to make you think these deluded thoughts??

If these were genuinely realistic then why not go for Jack Rodwell while we''re at it, and really step up the midfield quality. Never gonna happen.... young and brilliant, but signing players like this would as someone else said leave us with too big of a hole to fill at the end of the season.