Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

what a load of rubbish

10 men hull tigers snuff out negative unimaginative big spending canaries

sorry all, i know the happy clappers will be out in force to defend him again but that was awful ,hughton got his tactics and line up epically wrong for that one

Nothing has changed, our poor form that saw us win 2 in 20 at the end of last season has continued into this. Most managers would have lost their jobs last season but we stuck by him. That can''t happen this season, if he doesnt turn it around he has to go.

I 100% blame CH for that negative line up you can buy all the attacking players in the world but if you haven''t got a manager who dares play a attacking game what''s the point...

Shocking we only created one 2nd half chance, we didnt look like we cared in injury time, Hull players seemingly had so much time on the ball challenge free,

Howson the only one to emerge from the 2nd half with any credit

Tactiacally inept. You must start an away game against a poor side like Hull with attacking entente, you need pace and to hurt them on the counter like Lambert is setting up Villa atm with Agbonlahor and Weimann. What we allways do under Hughton because of his negativity is approach the game like we did today with Howson on the right and RVW isolated, play allright then go a goal behind because of a penalty, error or a bit of luck then the opposition get men behind the ball get deep, pace is then effectivly usless and we can''t break them down and leave ourself to much to do. Really pisses me off when will this muppet Hughton learn.

[quote user="stuie82"]I 100% blame CH for that negative line up you can buy all the attacking players in the world but if you haven''t got a manager who dares play a attacking game what''s the point...[/quote]

so glad I decided to stay at home, that was the worst I''ve seen since the Colchester game,£24mil and no goals, F F S sort it out yes I kno its only the second game but they can get into the habbit of playing crap football. How long before we have transfer requests from Fer and Wolfe

the midfield he picked to start this one was absolutely baffling, tettey/johnson/howson/fer/redmond

thats one wide player and screams unbalanced to me

money has been spent and it was just the same old same old

"i know the happy clappers will be out in force to defend him again"

I doubt that very much. They are usually little concerned with much beyond the pre match entertainment and the ''experience''.It is those who have been following the club for years who still refuse to see what is wrong who are the problem.