Sign in to follow this  
vlad666

Garbage

One of the worst team performances i''ve ever seen against a poor ten man hull team. The passing was terrible and the players looked lethargic throughout. The look on RVW''s face at some of the rubbish out there say''s it all.

The worst performance I have seen from a Norwich side since the Colchester game, and that''s saying something given some of the drivel I sat through last season. Not looking forwards to the Bury game, anyone want a ticket? [:$]

just how do you win a game passing the ball to the back or side to side all the time there is no creativity.... utter crap

That was hugely embarrassing. Absolutely pathetic, gutless display. The fact that I have actually logged into this site for the first time in years speaks volumes.

Our ten worst performances in the last five years have all come under Hughton. I''m very much losing patients, for me he has until the start of November to turn things around. If things haven''t improved significantly by then, he must go without wasting any more time, plummeting us towards a very difficult relegation battle.

Utterly pathetic. Only Redmond and Ruddy can take even the slightest credit from that performance - Not one of the others deserves their wages after that diabolical performance. Turner''s foul for the penalty was stupid and unnecessary and shows why we need to bring in a better centre-back ASAP; Garrido ballsed up virtually everything he did; RvW needs to work MUCH harder and not just wait for the ball to be presented to him on a plate (although his header was the only thing that can even remotely be considered a ''highlight'' from Norwich''s point of view). And the last 5 minutes were just unacceptable - I''d sooner watch Ipswich than a Norwich team displaying that little effort and passion. CH needs to give them the hairdryer treatment.

[quote user="andyc24_uk"]Utterly pathetic. Only Redmond and Ruddy can take even the slightest credit from that performance - Not one of the others deserves their wages after that diabolical performance. Turner''s foul for the penalty was stupid and unnecessary and shows why we need to bring in a better centre-back ASAP; Garrido ballsed up virtually everything he did; RvW needs to work MUCH harder and not just wait for the ball to be presented to him on a plate (although his header was the only thing that can even remotely be considered a ''highlight'' from Norwich''s point of view). And the last 5 minutes were just unacceptable - I''d sooner watch Ipswich than a Norwich team displaying that little effort and passion. CH needs to give them the hairdryer treatment.[/quote]

None of them looked like they had a clue what they were supposed to be doing. Hughton has A LOT of work to do by October if he doesn''t want things to turn sour.

[quote]"I''m very much losing patients"

All the proof we need that the NHS is broken.

Somebody call the Daily Mail![/quote]

Ha! As if that happened.