Sign in to follow this  
iron_stan

hughton post match

will be the usual banal cliches

(something I doubt the same ruthless board that sacked Gunn will be saying to each other)

You have to remember that every game in this Barclays Premier League will be very very tough.We have to show the respect that every side deserve.Oh for the positive attitude of we can beat anyone enjoyed during Lambert''s three years.

"It looked like it was only a matter of time until we scored" unbelievable, i honestly don''t think we would have scored if there were another 45 minutes

he reckons we should have had a penaltynews to me

how about an explanation of your selection and tactics

would be nice to hear goreham actually grill him a bit

Didn''t he say that he thought it was a game we could have got at least a point from if not a win before the start of the game and we play howson on the right with Olsson on the bench who''s capable of playing as a winger and has two DM in Johnson and tettey and one up front really doesn''t sound like he''s going for the win to me.

HoltsDerbyDayHattrick wrote the following post at 2013-08-24 10:01 PM:

True Iron Star but if he can give a soft penalty one end and not a soft one the other then he shouldnt have gave the first one, no consistency at all in refs

Don''t think we can really blame the ref for the defeat. That lies totally at the hands of the players, and the management who picked a totally unbalanced team who asked them to play defensively once again, just as happened fir most of last season.