Sign in to follow this  
Grandmaster

Hughton the coward

absouletly gobsmacked by todays performance. Starting off with howson as a winger??? No ollsson???? Clueless!

We were playing against hull for gods sake! Not man u! We should of exploited there weak defence but instead we just sit back and pass and pass and pass.

No, this is enough now. This is too pessimistic and negative and im getting sick of it now!

Its having an effect on the players too. Holt said he left because of negative tactics, bassong mentioned how they play defensive and this is a joke.

The squad looked promising but of course the potential is wasted because our 8 MILLION POUND striker was invisible today. Same goes with fer.

Rant over and please give feedback.

The Hull supporters must now be thinking that this Premiership experience is easy-peasy after all.

Not one positive thing from this dreadful performance.

Calm down, it was always going to be a lot more difficult than some of you thought.Yes it was a pretty poor performance today and our failure to keep possession was awful at times. Looking at it in retrospect though I thought we looked ok up until the penalty which was a really homer decision IMO. Yes the sending off appeared to have evened things up but it probably made the task harder as Hull knew they had to defend and eat up time.

[quote user="ricardo"] it was always going to be a lot more difficult than some of you thought.[/quote]Stop twisting thingsNobody thought that it wouldn''t be difficult What folk did think is that we had the players to attempt that task, so they would be out there battling.That they clearly weren''t is what you should be looking at, not trying to deflect the blame away from the culprit by blaming those who watched the game.

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="ricardo"] it was always going to be a lot more difficult than some of you thought.[/quote]Stop twisting thingsNobody thought that it wouldn''t be difficult What folk did think is that we had the players to attempt that task, so they would be out there battling.That they clearly weren''t is what you should be looking at, not trying to deflect the blame away from the culprit by blaming those who watched the game.

[/quote]Is it OK for me to agree with you boss?

I agree that I was never going to be easy but for crying out loud , if we can''t score against Hull with an extra man then god help us.Hughton is the problem not the players .

Do you Hughton apologists really think anything will ever be any different with Hughton?  Even if we do stay up for another couple of years and keep improving our team? 

I mean, isn''t it obvious to some of you morons, even if Hughton was manger of Barcelona, he''d have them playing negative sh11te and they''d struggle to score!

Flucking idiots!!![:@]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]Do you Hughton apologists really think anything will ever be any different with Hughton?  Even if we do stay up for another couple of years and keep improving our team? 

I mean, isn''t it obvious to some of you morons, even if Hughton was manger of Barcelona, he''d have them playing negative sh11te and they''d struggle to score!

Flucking idiots!!![:@][/quote]

Apologetic, moronic, flucking idiots........

C''mon nbs, don''t hold back, say what you really think. [;)]

Agree mainly with you Ricardo, certainly up to the penalty we were doing OK, decent shape and did look the better side........BUT, after the sending off it went wrong big time and whilst Hull were organised, they were very very ordinary and even a performance like we put in last week would have got us three points no doubt. Not sure why Hughton is a coward, or why so many are going over the top after our first defeat....ridiculous.

Yes we should have had a penalty for those who didnt see the game and for me two players game out of the game well, Turner despite the penalty and Redmond despite some poor decision making, Fer was OK, Snodgrass not up to speed yet, Garrido was terrible as was one my favourites Bradley Johnson, Howson and Tettey not a lot better and whoever else I have left out was just about average.

A bad day at the office and that will teach us for thinking we just have to run out on to the pitch to win games like this, three points missed...but not the end of the world by any stretch!  

When Hughton joined us a friend who is a Birmingham City fan told me that (a) Hughton was a good organiser who would sort our defence out and keep us up; and (b) that the downside was that within not much more than a year we wouldn''t care about staying up because the ultra defensive approach would cause us to fall out of love with football.

I''m starting to doubt (a).

[quote user="Empty Mirror"]When Hughton joined us a friend who is a Birmingham City fan told me that (a) Hughton was a good organiser who would sort our defence out and keep us up; and (b) that the downside was that within not much more than a year we wouldn''t care about staying up because the ultra defensive approach would cause us to fall out of love with football.

I''m starting to doubt (a).[/quote]Birmingham were 4th highest scorers in the Championship for the season Hughton was in charge, so I''d suggest your friend knows very little.  Unless you''d like to explain how an ultra-defensive team scored that many goals?

Problem as I see it. Houghton was a defender,Calderwood was a defender,Trollope a midfielder. Is it any wonder we set up defensively. I have always liked Chris Hughton and he comes across well. I have not and do not regard the other two as top coaches. How are RVW and Hoops gonna Improve as forwards being taught by defenders. Calderwood has not been particularly successful previously and Trollope has lower league experience. Maybe the coaching team needs a shake up.