Sign in to follow this  
NCFC for life 1993-

The fans who actually go to the away games.

I''ve just moved to Carlisle for work and living right by Carlisles ground. As far from Norwich as possible yet still in England. I think the fans that write on these forums who were at the games have every right to air their anger and frustrations. When they have spent a couple of hundred quid getting to hull, ticket prices etc. it''s a long way home to Norwich after seeing your beloved team not turn up even against ten men. Anger is justified and respect to them!

But how many of these negative pant waters were actually at the game Buddy?

But one could reasonably assume that a fair proportion of pant wetters are.

[quote user="NCFC for life 1993-"]I''ve just moved to Carlisle for work and living right by Carlisles ground. As far from Norwich as possible yet still in England. I think the fans that write on these forums who were at the games have every right to air their anger and frustrations. When they have spent a couple of hundred quid getting to hull, ticket prices etc. it''s a long way home to Norwich after seeing your beloved team not turn up even against ten men. Anger is justified and respect to them![/quote]I don''t recall anybody saying they didn''t have a right to air their anger and frustration.Bizarrely, part of the problem is some of the away fans will just accept this as another "bad day at the office" as the club is beyond criticism.