Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Drive the bugger out

perhaps we ought to ask the question of why our ecord signing striker spends most of the game with his thumb up his Ar*E!

drive the bugger out, eh ?where have we heard that before ?why from dear old wiz -http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2882903/ShowPost.aspxcoincidence ...........hmmm

Not yet, but after the terrible run last season that has continued into this one, he cant have long

[quote user="City1st"]drive the bugger out, eh ?where have we heard that before ?why from dear old wiz -http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2882903/ShowPost.aspxcoincidence ...........hmmm

[/quote]Don''t change the subject!

[quote user="The Frisbee Hyena"][quote user="City1st"]drive the bugger out, eh ?where have we heard that before ?why from dear old wiz -http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2882903/ShowPost.aspxcoincidence ...........hmmm

[/quote]Don''t change the subject![/quote]I would suggest you don''t change your login nameor have you only just found this forum, yet put up how many posts ?

I suppose we have to be grateful that spartacus wiz called  Hughton a bugger, as I''m sure he would have happily used other letters instead of  b and u

you are not wiz, then ?should I find more evidenceor will a flat denial do ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="The Frisbee Hyena"][quote user="City1st"]drive the bugger out, eh ?where have we heard that before ?why from dear old wiz -http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2882903/ShowPost.aspxcoincidence ...........hmmm

[/quote]Don''t change the subject![/quote]I would suggest you don''t change your login nameor have you only just found this forum, yet put up how many posts ?

[/quote]Please allow me to apologise, I didn''t realise there was a limit to how many posts I could make in a certain period. I promise I will run any further comments I make past you to make sure that the meet your strictly enforced post cap and will endeavor to curb the amount of posts I make in a 24 hour period. Is that acceptable with you boss?

think what you like i will not be silenced

errr, perhaps you could point out when anybody has suggested you should beall that has happened is that someone has pointed out that you are the same person who posts as wizthat''s all

"I didn''t realise there was a limit to how many posts I could make in a certain period."

aha, the old ''making it up and answering that instead'' ployone favoured by a number of multi login namesmeanwhile perhaps you could point out to the rest of us where anyone said there was a limit on the number of posts anyone could put up

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="The Frisbee Hyena"][quote user="City1st"]drive the bugger out, eh ?where have we heard that before ?why from dear old wiz -http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun/cs/forums/2882903/ShowPost.aspxcoincidence ...........hmmm

[/quote]A question such as this is not only hurtful or suggestive that, as a new poster on this board, my opinion is not valued by people such as yourself, it also inclines that you are interested in the amount of posts that I have put up in such a short space of time. I think as a new poster I am begining to get my head round the etiquette involved with this message board. I do not wish to offend seasoned members such as yourself so I am happy to have you proof read ALL of my future comments. Is there some way that I can PM you them or would you like me to email you directly?

City1st wrote the following post at 2013-08-24 9:35 PM:

you are not wiz, then ?

should I find more evidence

or will a flat denial do ?

What does it matter to you who made the op, and really is there any need to change the original topic to a witch hunt. Whoever the poster is they are entitled to an opinion regarding ncfc, Hughton or the match in question. You continually make personal remarks against many posters who fail to agree with your opinions, and it really is about time you accepted that in a democratic country, freedom of speech is acceptable openly or anonymously.

[quote user="City1st"]"I didn''t realise there was a limit to how many posts I could make in a certain period."

aha, the old ''making it up and answering that instead'' ployone favoured by a number of multi login namesmeanwhile perhaps you could point out to the rest of us where anyone said there was a limit on the number of posts anyone could put up

[/quote]Spartacus isn''t wiz....lets discuss NCFC city first.. not play "My Cock''s bigger than your Cock" over the internet...

[quote user="City 2nd"]City1st wrote the following post at 2013-08-24 9:35 PM:

you are not wiz, then ?

What does it matter to you who made the op, and really is there any need to change the original topic to a witch hunt. Whoever the poster is they are entitled to an opinion regarding ncfc, Hughton or the match in question. You continually make personal remarks against many posters who fail to agree with your opinions, and it really is about time you accepted that in a democratic country, freedom of speech is acceptable openly or anonymously.[/quote]

oh dearstill in the realms of making stuff upsimple challenge - point out where I said that a poster is not ''entitled to an opinion regarding ncfc''as to freedom of speech I might add, it comes responsibility - and i might further ask where is my freedom of speech to challenge a comment as I see fit ?"drive the bugger out" suggest action should be taken - beyond simple comment on hereI think that suggests that we should know who is behind such a thought

it''s not to difficult to understand is it city 1st ? i''m the op so i''m behind it... it''s my opinion no conspiracy theory i just borrowed a phrase off our old friend wiz... you are forever going on about other posters being terminally dim but i am beginning to wonder if you are the full ticket yourself ?

Just the sort of reply expected.

''Simple challenge''!

Not really- its a personal challenge regarding a persons integrity. Why do you have the need to attack every poster who makes a post that doesn''t suit you or match or praise your own opinions - if you are as intelligent as you make out, and better than everyone else, rise above the challenge FFS..

it''s not to difficult to understand is it city 1st ? i''m the op so i''m behind it... it''s my opinion no conspiracy theory i just borrowed a phrase off our old friend wiz... you are forever going on about other posters being terminally dim but i am beginning to wonder if you are the full ticket yourself ?

more ''making it up'' to deflect from answering the pointsso, who actually claimed it was a conspiracy theory and what do you actually mean by ''drive the bugger out'' ?what does that entail ..........

....................... other than you accepting responsibility for your words ?

[quote user="City1st"][quote user="City 2nd"]City1st wrote the following post at 2013-08-24 9:35 PM:

you are not wiz, then ?

What does it matter to you who made the op, and really is there any need to change the original topic to a witch hunt. Whoever the poster is they are entitled to an opinion regarding ncfc, Hughton or the match in question. You continually make personal remarks against many posters who fail to agree with your opinions, and it really is about time you accepted that in a democratic country, freedom of speech is acceptable openly or anonymously.[/quote]

oh dearstill in the realms of making stuff upsimple challenge - point out where I said that a poster is not ''entitled to an opinion regarding ncfc''as to freedom of speech I might add, it comes responsibility - and i might further ask where is my freedom of speech to challenge a comment as I see fit ?"drive the bugger out" suggest action should be taken - beyond simple comment on hereI think that suggests that we should know who is behind such a thought

[/quote]Stop being rude and ignoring me! Answer my question! Should I PM or email you my posts in future so you can proof read them for me as I really want to make sure that I am using my freedom of speech responsibly?

[quote user="im spartacus"]it''s not to difficult to understand is it city 1st ? i''m the op so i''m behind it... it''s my opinion no conspiracy theory i just borrowed a phrase off our old friend wiz... you are forever going on about other posters being terminally dim but i am beginning to wonder if you are the full ticket yourself ?
[/quote]

I may give my opinion on the Hull fiasco after I''ve calmed down but until then I''ll keep my powder dry.