Sign in to follow this  
Mr 4-6-0

Can People Please Stop Saying

its only been two games

It clearly hasn''t. We''ve already had a season of Hughtons ineptitude.  The only thing that kept us in the PL last season, was the players ignoring Hughton and reverting back to the Lambert football model.

I personally have had a gut full of the f**k wit appearing on match of day drivelling on about the quality of the opposition and how tough the Premier League is.

With Hughton in charge relegation looks a certainty. 

This time last year, I reckon we had 1 point and a -5 goal difference.

Now at the same point this season, we have 1 point and a -1 goal difference.

That is unfortunate we couldn''t beat a promoted Hull City team who were down to ten men for an hour, but I reckon these things happen and the boys tried hard to get something out of the game.  That''s not like we''ve spent lots of money to give ourselves a better attack.

Onwards and upwards, come on you Yellows and let''s be having you.

When they work their socks off for the team you can ask for no more, too many people ready to knock the players Buddy, here here!

[quote user="Mr 4-6-0"]

its only been two games

It clearly hasn''t. We''ve already had a season of Hughtons ineptitude.  The only thing that kept us in the PL last season, was the players ignoring Hughton and reverting back to the Lambert football model.

I personally have had a gut full of the f**k wit appearing on match of day drivelling on about the quality of the opposition and how tough the Premier League is.

[/quote]

Wow....negative nelly.

but hey, it''s only been 2 games.

I''ll admit to being negative. 

However, in the context of Hughtons brand of negativity I''m quite attacking!

[quote user="Vanwink"]When they work their socks off for the team you can ask for no more, too many people ready to knock the players Buddy, here here![/quote]

Please explain VanWink at what point today they worked their socks off? For the 70 minutes they faced a man less? Or would it be the added incentive of 6 minutes injury time at the end to really go for it?

Oh wait. that never materialised. What exactly are you defending? we weren''t even average....

[quote user="Mr 4-6-0"]

I''ll admit to being negative. 

However, in the context of Hughtons brand of negativity I''m quite attacking!

[/quote]

^^ Genius!

[quote user="Mr 4-6-0"]

its only been two games

[/quote]To say Hughton out after.. "2 games" is moronic.He has a completely different squad to last seasonIf we are still under performing at the 10 game point however.... can see McNasty making some moves

[quote user="Mr 4-6-0"]

You will if we get knocked out of the FA Cup by a non League team again!

[/quote]"You""YOU""YOU"Well we all know who you support then

Its a different squad, but, the same s**t tactics.

And, how many previous managers have been slaughtered on this Board for playing players out of position?