Sign in to follow this  
Frying Pan Eyes

Give some credit to Hull - ( Full body armour on ready )

Well that one was a bit unexpected, i think the main problem was the players thought they could turn up at a newly promoted side and get a result ( We should of learned that old chestnut by now ), however i thought Hull defended very well. The closing down, hunger and desire from them was first class. I really was impressed with them as a unit and looked well organised.

We just need to get this one out of the system quickly and look forward to the Saints game next weekend. OTBC.

I agree that they dis make it diffcult but just highlighted the lack of guile our passing has, and how poor our crossing was. If we cant break down Hull how will we fare elsewhere?

Hopefully Quag does not make the Juve bench tonight and seb & pilks are on the mend.

Hull had nothing to lose, got the gift of a penalty from nothing and then went down to ten men and had a siege mentality, hitting us on the break a bit towards the end.Having said that, we could have done more with the ball, and that is the concern.  Too much sideways passing.

too much sideways moving, too many touches - too little movememt

Said to my daughter after we gave away the penalty that it would be difficult get one back because ''they shut up shop'' against Chelsea after going two down and they couldn''t break them down. Having said that, the way we could not pass the ball was infuriating me, and the fact we never looked like scoring.   

Hull defended well, but Norwich showed very little desire to score.

There no sign of any intent to get the ball into dangerous areas.. I only remember one save being made despite all of that possession.

Really disappointing, and needs to improve quickly.

Hull fan on 6.06 was taken aback by our ineptitude. I feel today may have been a one off but this is somewhat chastening all the same.