Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Hull Tiggers

the midfield are a bit all over the shop at the minute. distinct lack of width and nothing at all out on the right hand side

*Sigh*Can''t even tell if it was a penalty or not, but to be on the safe side, someone sellotape Turner''s arms to his sides so he can''t do it again.

Time and time again I watch us and we have no control in midfield. Misplaced passes happening far too often. We need to do better against these sorts of sides.

[quote user="iron_stan"]the midfield are a bit all over the shop at the minute. distinct lack of width and nothing at all out on the right hand side[/quote]Not surprising.  Howson is not a right midfielder.  Quite confusing as to why he''s playing there.  Although I suppose with Snoddy unfit, and Bennett and Pilkington out, we don''t much cover there.

Now we need Hoolahan on, if they are going to compact their midfield and defence.  Tetty and Johnson aren''t equipped to unlock defences, as much as I respect their individual qualities.

[quote user="Kangaroo Court"]Has this ref lost his mind? He''s seeing things that just aren''t there. Oh well, easy victory now.[/quote]

How do you know what he saw?

The cameras haven''t picked it up, not on my screen anyway. He obviously did something.