Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Hull Tiggers

Norwich never wanted to win this game. They just don''t look interested. Doesn''t bode well for Houghton. Even the commentator just said the same!

We will remain useless on the road for another season.

Well, I''ll just say I''m highly embarrased and ashamed of my team this afternoon and was hoping for more.

Our players cannot even pass a football , top 10 ?  its a relegation battle again , crap does not describe that.

Another game leaving you wondering if the manager really believed we could go there and win.

[quote user="Man Who Stares at Goats"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]How long till the excuses of ''it''s never easy against 10 men when they get everyone behind the ball'' gets trotted out?[:^)][/quote]

It already has been....just a few posts earlier.
[/quote]

From Hughton I meant!

[quote user="GJP"]Another game leaving you wondering if the manager really believed we could go there and win.[/quote]New players. Same * tactics.

This has been a truly awful display from Norwich.

I have literally no idea why we persist with playing Garrido - absolutely useless in my opinion, awful crossing and terrible passing.

Howson was pretty poor as well - he had a couple of decent shots when getting into an attacking position (where he should ALWAYS play!) but once again, his passing was poor too.

Good decision to bring Snodgrass on at half time but quite why he wasn''t playing for the entire 90 I have no idea.

Absolutely terrible display. Almost seemed as though our players expected to score, then realised they weren''t going to and simply gave up.

[quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]

can you believe it - virtually every ex-Norwich player has scored today - Vaughan, Cody, C Martin, Andrew Crofts etc etc

[/quote]

At a god awful level though.

Dreadful performance from every single player on the pitch. Perhaps a weak penalty decision but no excuses are good enough to justify why we couldn''t score a goal against ten men in 70 minutes.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]It''s all too slow and it''s all too predictable!  This is against 10 man Hull, deary me.[/quote]

This!The sad thing with NCFC is that we seem to play to the level of our opponent''s. We rarely seem to impose our will upon the game. This is why we throw away points at Hull and win games against Man U. It''s a terrible position to be in when the opponent governs the style of play.

Awful, awful performance. Feel sorry for those who travelled.

Unable to get a draw against a Hull side down to 10 men for approx 70 mins is unacceptable imo.

That was utter utter dog cr@p. Time for a busty week of the transfer window! Imagine what a Quagliarella or a toivonen would have done there, or imagine how better dealt with the penalty incident would have been with an Alderweireld or a Kouyate?

We were screwed from the start when 4 centre mids showed up. Time to give it a go Hughton and stop being so negative away from home! I''d far rather we won 4 and lost 15 away than our current p1ss poor showings! A man up against a poor looking Hull City, utter rubbish! Funny how we can show up against Spurs and Man City but not away at rainy Hull, sort it out!

[quote user="scrimmage"][quote user="damn that Ralph Coates"]

can you believe it - virtually every ex-Norwich player has scored today - Vaughan, Cody, C Martin, Andrew Crofts etc etc

[/quote]

At a god awful level though.

Dreadful performance from every single player on the pitch. Perhaps a weak penalty decision but no excuses are good enough to justify why we couldn''t score a goal against ten men in 70 minutes.[/quote]

This!

[quote user="Jimmy Smith"]That was utter utter dog cr@p. Time for a busty week of the transfer window! [/quote]Good idea, pretty sure that even Jordan can pass better than the performance we saw today.

No excuses , this result is every bit as bad as any last season , if we can''t score against a newly promoted side with 10 men then god help us . Total rubbish and I''m getting a bit sick of Hughtons tactics to be honest .

Considering we hit about 5 passes that actually went to feet im not surprised.

Redmond looked good again but just perhaps naive at times.

Garrdio, words cant do justice to how bad he was.

Van Wolfswinkel probably wondering why we signed right now, no service all match.