Sign in to follow this  
Bws Cat

Match thread vs Hull Tiggers

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]This ref is too whistle happy, its pissing me off.[/quote]Who is the ref, I don''t recognise him?Perhaps he wants his own reality show, and is fame hungry."The only way is Straight Red / Immediate Penalty"

Despite the read card, we still look poor, no one seems to know what to do with the ball.

They want some width, Snodgrass on at half time please

442 please. wolfy is all lost up there by himself. we need to defend from the front, no need to sit and let them onto us now

even though they have 10 men we are not playing that well so I would not count on a win..... 10 men generally do OK.

Our game plan should be to just get someone into their box and keep falling over. The ref gives a foul every time there''s contact.

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Hoolahan on for Tettey, Snodders for Howson and drop Fer deeper and play Hoolahan behind RVW.[/quote]This is exactly what should happen at half time but it won''t happen until 70 minutes

Very strange selection today, a lot of muscle in the midfield against a team that doesn''t really need it. Need to play Fer and Tettey in the middle, Snodgrass out wide on for Johnson and Wes on for Howson at half time...we need to take it to them now they only have 10 men....

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Everyone''s desperate for Hoolahan to get dropped, then look what happens!

It''s screaming out that we need to sign a creative CAM and I would also say a CD.

[/quote]

Exactly. Not only dropped though, most want him shipped out for a couple of million!

We miss a ball playing midfielder so much.

Its very very easy as a NCFC fan to think their is a referee bias against us. So many 50/50s, or just never a FK/Pen/whatever decision going against us far too often. Even though Hull have had a player sent off, still seems far to bias against us in general.