Sign in to follow this  
ReadingCanary

Redknapp on MOTD

[quote user="mrs miggins"]destroy? the only thing he could destroy is his boyfriends @rsehole[/quote]How eloquent! I bet your parents are so proud!

I''d imagine our segment was done with a fair amount of ''Well done Hull'', as that would be the main ''story'' in our game, their first win.

A story that looks a whole lot better as ''stricken Hull stood firm against the Yellow onslaught to grab their first win'' instead of ''Hull just about stumbled into their first win against piss-poor Norwich''.

I had promised myself I wouldn''t come here tonight to see our usual whining moaner brigade, but thought I''d pop by after we were on MOTD. It certainly doesn''t ''disappoint'' on here, if that is the right word. All the usual crap, it is nothing if not predictable!

Interesting that some think we ''went out not to lose'' but ought to have been 2-0 before that crappy pen decision. We are always crap against ten men (as many sides are), it is as hard to break organised sides down when they have 11 or 10, it makes little difference in their defence.

We lost and were unlucky to do so. Some of the more child-like people on here ought to grow a pair and get over it.