Sign in to follow this  
south stand corner terrace

FRANCIS A DISGRACE

Francis was a disgrace on Sunday he looked as if he didnt care to top it all a friend reported to me that when the players came out at the end and were all tears etc etc a certain Mr Francis was laughing with smiles across his face.  Can anyone else confirm this.............

Francis has always been prone to swiching off, but in the past he has generally made up for it. The last few weeks he has been appalling. He clearly wants out. Against Birmingham he drove me mad with his loafing about. He could easily have cost us that game not just the last one. After the game yesterday he couldn''t wait to get away. If we can off-load him let''s do it and move on.

[quote]Francis was a disgrace on Sunday he looked as if he didnt care to top it all a friend reported to me that when the players came out at the end and were all tears etc etc a certain Mr Francis was laugh...[/quote]

I can confirm Mr Francis was laughing and joking after the game. That was the most annoying part of the whole depressing episode, that and Holt coming on to perform just as we knew he would..oh and the ref. Francis didn''t even look particularly knackered. Far as I''m concerned, flog the lazy prima donna.

Fully agree - he has not given his all since the WBA game and if he was laughing at the end yesterday - we should kick him out right away - we dont need wasters like that.

[quote]well here we go again we have lost and we are all upset so who can we have a go at. im fed up with theses boards . Then go somewhere else where nobody is allowed an opinion then, it''s your choice.

[quote]well here we go again we have lost and we are all upset so who can we have a go at. im fed up with theses boards . good point actually, the whole team was generally poor yesterday. Nobody can be blamed

best of it is some of you people voted him into 2nd place for player of the season mmmmm.

If he wants to go, sell him...

If he doesnt care, sell him...

He''s no good to us if he feels that way... end of story. Its not about blaming someone for our loss, but it''s evident he''s not enjoying his time here... Laughing at the end of the game was just pure arrogance, wrong time, wrong place...

sell him.

i didnt know this, this makes it a whole lot worse.

Everyone else i saw was crying or tring to keep a straight face, by francis joking around, did he even bother to look at the score-board?

Francis is not a disgrace. Without him we would have been relegated long before the game at Craven Cottage. Remember as a midfielder he has finished as our top goal scorer with Mckenzie. Many of his goals were crucial, the winner against WBA, the equalizer against Man City and so on.

I don''t know what happened to our Damo in the last few games. Maybe he has an agreement with another club (Charlton?) which has made him stop caring about his performances for us. Maybe inexperience took it''s toll.

I still think Francis is ten times the player Holt is, even when Damo is playing lethargically. In the first half of the season, along with Hucks, he looked like the only outfield player from our championship winning side who didn''t look out of his depth in the Premiership. We all thought that didn''t we?

Waghorn is just angry that the player who did so well in the first half of the season hasn''t been able to maintain it. Many of the players failed yesterday. To blame just Francis is simply lazy sports journalism.

[quote]Francis has always been prone to swiching off, but in the past he has generally made up for it. The last few weeks he has been appalling. He clearly wants out. Against Birmingham he drove me mad with ...[/quote]

In the last few weeks the man has been taking Mogodon as a stimulant!Any more layed back he''d be horizontal....flog him!