Sign in to follow this  
Canary On The Wire

Lets sack Chris Hughton

Let''s sack Chris Hughton.

Let''s sack Chris Hughton, who bought us Bassong, our greatest defender in many years long.

Let''s sack Chris Hughton, who replaced the Messiah, he took us to 12th, but then we finished higher.

Get rid of the Spurs man who''s capped for his nation, whose negative football yields endless frustration.

And force out the Irishman who told Holt to roam, when we beat Man United and Arsenal at home.

Let''s stir up a protest at Delia the owner, for an unbeaten run topped by just Barcelona.

Lets scapegoat Garrido for no apparent reason, just because we got rid of Chris Martin this season.

It''s obvious Cody and Vaughan would be scoring, from the same lack of chances that make us so boring.

It''s so bloody blatant our boss is a runt, cos like most of the Prem he plays just one up front.

Lets jump to conclusions as quick as we can, two attempts and one goal is no good Ricky Van.

All because we''ve drawn one and we''ve lost one away, to old Brucie''s Hull Tigers, who from open play

Would never have scored if they''d been there all night, they''re not bad defending but up front they''re 5hite

Four shots on target ain''t bad, even then,

There''s no foul on Sagbo, it wasn''t a pen.

We had most possession but that''s no less sore

For the fact we should leave Hull with at least a draw.

Without dodgy reffing we''d still be unbeaten

And you Hughton outers would cease all your bleating.

It''s early days yet, we''ve played two and lost one. We''re unbeaten at home, so stop jumping the gun

If you think one away loss is surely the end, then you can''t argue I''m not allowed to pretend:

On the basis of Everton and that game alone, we''ll go the whole season unbeaten at home.

It''s acutely ironic, I''ll leave you with this: the life of a Norwich fan ain''t always bliss.

Our Chris ain''t as gung-ho as Lambert, that''s true.

But he''s no more negative than most all of you.

Keep the bloody faith.

OTBC.

His gutless tactics are boring. Football is entertainment. Today''s shower of shik was not entertaining and worse, it was nothing new.

Management needs to put a bug in his ear to help him figure out appropriate player selection, positioning, and tactics.

Even the 10 game unbeaten run was boring.

WTF I''ve heard of rose tinted spec''s but your making him sound like when he''s got a spare minute he parts sea''s. Just to remind you THIS IS Chris Hughton were talking about, you know captain negativen "were losing 1 nil (nil points) things could get so much worse if I go for it with ten mins left and we might lose 2-0" well I could live with that Chris as it would show a bit of tenacity and desire, its lacking in C.H. With him bar the odd game, were not going to be scoring in final ten mins as were "going for it" nooooo were going to cosolidate our 1-0 loss to "a very good side in hull, their not pushovers" YAWN Chris put your tongue in, as Steve Bruce''s shoes are clean now!!!!!! FFS sort it out, didn''t u watch the game, very similar to most of last season except "super hull" were down to 10 MEN! And we''ve spent a fortune on what should be game winners (if played correctly that is)

Everton for the drop? Never mind the fact that you clearly wouldn''t know a paragraph if it rogered you sternly- that in itself null and voids your opinion.

Where have I made it look like Hughton ''part''s (sic) seas''?

Go on, this should be worth a laugh

COTW please send me your email address so I can run all my oppinions by your goodself before I post on this board. Also your right as you didn''t say he parted seas, please forgive me as it was the only thing you left out that amazing Chris does. I''d love to of watched the game you watched today as in the one I watched I saw my beloved team struggle against ''ull no not chelsea ohh no that''s a different team this was HULL sorry not just Hull ohhh no it was 10 man Hull a 5hit 10 man hull at that . OK!!!!

Also it may not of been a strong ''pen''(sic) shout however the amount of time Turner spends hold opposition tops in the box it was only a matter of time. Crap decisions yeah but they had 10 men we didn''t get 1 goal never mind grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck and winning it, just like we used to with players no where near the standard we have now. Or do you disagree with that?? Please enlighten me with answers for how we didn''t win today?? As attribute most of the blame with Hughton as much as I like the guy he''s not what we need

[quote user="Canary On The Wire"]Everton for the drop? Never mind the fact that you clearly wouldn''t know a paragraph if it rogered you sternly- that in itself null and voids your opinion.

Where have I made it look like Hughton ''part''s (sic) seas''?

Go on, this should be worth a laugh[/quote]

Another one to add to the list of people perfectly happy to watch dross. Best of luck with enjoying cr@p football. While you sit and do the battery powered monkey cymbal motion clap, the rest of us will now to start to voice our concerns on the steady decline in quality and lack of positive attitude that is now applied within our team on match days.

I don''t worry after today because now I see there are 3 groups of people. The ones that are happy to watch this sh!te. The ones who want Hughton to wake up and start to entertain all those fans that contribute money to the club, and want to see football played again properly so it can be enjoyed. Then theres those that just want to fire him.

I am in the second category, I want him to sort it, I know now after 40 league games this is unlikely, and he may force our hand in having to ultimately replace him. I''d rather he has somewhat of an epiphany and suddenly shakes everything up. But knowing him, he''s mild mannered all over. too much so, and maybe we need someone to take us forward with the genuinly great signings that are now at our club!

Its as simple as that for me. This is no knee jerk reaction. I want him to wake up and let us see some real football again!