Sign in to follow this  
Aveit

Separate Threads

I read a number threads today reference yesterdays game, we signed some good players this season, but we lack in certain areas and these need to be corrected or we will end up not much better than last season.

So to summarise, The back four, centre backs lack ability, Garrido is dreadful.

Midfield lack of movement, cant pass a ball, no improvement from last season Tettey awful and Johnson mediocre.

Attack, will not score as per last season without service, same problem new season.

We still need a better quality centre back, a midfielder who can pass and spread and split the play, and another striker for who can drop of the font man and link play.

[quote user="Aveit"]I read a number threads today reference yesterdays game, we signed some good players this season, but we lack in certain areas and these need to be corrected or we will end up not much better than last season.

So to summarise, The back four, centre backs lack ability, Garrido is dreadful.

Midfield lack of movement, cant pass a ball, no improvement from last season Tettey awful and Johnson mediocre.

Attack, will not score as per last season without service, same problem new season.

We still need a better quality centre back, a midfielder who can pass and spread and split the play, and another striker for who can drop of the font man and link play.[/quote]I think we will be fine whether or not we sign players in the three positions you mention. (And also, we won''t sign these players).Every team can always be improved, and if you look you''ll always be able to see things which are missing. It would be good to see us sign another centre back to provide competition in my opinion, especially if Ayala is off. But if we stick with what we''ve got, I won''t be too alarmed.