Sign in to follow this  
Bristol Canary

Becchio off to Forest, maybe?

"According to the Nottingham Evening Post, Nottingham Forest

will make a bid for a ''Premier League striker with a proven track

record of scoring goals in the Championship'' after today''s game against

Watford."Can''t help but think this is referring to Luciano... I can see another SS/AM coming in if he does go.

Hopefully for him he gets to move on he''s never going to get a chance under CH and as soon as hooper is fit I doubt he will even be on the bench... Shame we never really got to see if he could score us some goals

The fact they currently have greg halford up front whos a right back even tho they have ismael miller, matt derbyshire and simon cox up front tells ya maybe they could do with becchio

[quote user="Eadie4England"]The fact they currently have greg halford up front whos a right back even tho they have ismael miller, matt derbyshire and simon cox up front tells ya maybe they could do with becchio[/quote]I notice that Nottingham Forest have FOUR strikers on the bench at the moment!! Not bad quality ones either. Billy Davies must really rate Greg Halford up front!

How did mcgugan end up watford. Definately deserves a chance in the prem. Looks such a good player going forward.