Sign in to follow this  
SwindonCanary

referee mike jones

Referee Mike Jones is becoming one of the ref''s I hate for our matches, after yesterday and Arsenal away last season.I feel subconsciously he seem to give the vital decisions against us. 

Despite the sending off, I thought he was definately a homer which is unusual when its not one of the bigger clubs involved...... 

Can''t complain about the pen and couldn''t see the sending off as it was at the far end in a crowded area. After that it was a very niggly game and Hull were taking every chance to waste time. In the circumstances it was a very difficult game from then with lots of minor fouls and he did ok but not a great performance. My only real criticism is that the fullback against Snoddy was fouling him repeatedly and he gave several of them as fouls but didn''t give him a card so he just carried on.

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Can''t complain about the pen  [/quote]

Well you can complain about the penalty because he didn''t give the one for the push on Turner by Davies. He was staring right at it and it was probably more of a penalty than the one given against us.

That''s just bad refereeing.

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Its Character Forming"]Can''t complain about the pen  [/quote]

Well you can complain about the penalty because he didn''t give the one for the push on Turner by Davies. He was staring right at it and it was probably more of a penalty than the one given against us.

That''s just bad refereeing.

[/quote]

Can''t argue with that, Him and Oliver seem to be anti Norwich

Rotherham away 4-4, Jones was ref that day, completely bottled every decision in that 2nd half, am amazed he is allowed to ref games in the prem !!!!