Sign in to follow this  
off the boil city

The Champagne's on Ice !

My last bottle of vintage Krug ''91 is now gently chilling ready for Sunday night consumption. Charlton will be fired up to beat rivals Crystal Penalty thanks to Dowies personal abuse and threats to Curbishley last time they met, with the Munichs out to humble Saints and get back some self esteem it only leaves free running Fulham to put the nervous Canaries in a flap and clear the way for the Baggies to nearly break sweat and jog past a lacklustre Pompey and make the great escape a reality, from being 8 points adrift and bottom at Christmas you must know what is going to happen! Thanks Fergie and Milan for helping the most deserving team retain their justified Premier status. Its warm Coca Cola for Norwich, Palace and Southampton, pass me my champagne flute Mr Chumleigh-Warner 

Heres hoping we ram your stupid sentiments back down your fat throat on sunday. and you choke on your Pomagne on sunday night.

No you''re not mate.  I almost never predict a Norwich win as football gods are fickle beings, it''s a shame we can''t both stay up because you have done well since Christmas, but Palace (AJ), have also been good all season and who can say our recent form doesn''t deserve a reward?  Good to hear from you again btw.  OTBC

West Brom are as good as down... one of the other three teams WILL win therefore they are gonna be down...

And because Norwich are going to win, could you pass the champagne!!!

OTBC!!!

Against The Munichs away everyone was really nervous but now we are all relaxed and fatalistic whereas the Canaries are getting so much pressure heaped on them I dont think any team could stand it, its yours to lose but that is where the fear factor and nerves kick in which heaps loads more pressure on you, plus all Fulham are reading is how Norwich are coming to beat them so how do you think they feel? Anyway its going to be one hell of an afternoon but I am still very confident the baggies will shine through

[quote]My last bottle of vintage Krug ''91 is now gently chilling ready for Sunday night consumption. Charlton will be fired up to beat rivals Crystal Penalty thanks to Dowies personal abuse and threats to Cu...[/quote]

Come back on Monday and we''ll discuss this in the cold light of day.

Hev yew gt a cold loit of day, bor?

[quote]My last bottle of vintage Krug ''91 is now gently chilling ready for Sunday night consumption. Charlton will be fired up to beat rivals Crystal Penalty thanks to Dowies personal abuse and threats to Cu...[/quote]

Come back on Monday and we''ll discuss this in the cold light of day.

[quote]Against The Munichs away everyone was really nervous but now we are all relaxed and fatalistic whereas the Canaries are getting so much pressure heaped on them I dont think any team could stand it, it...[/quote]

All Pompey are reading is how you''re going to beat them...

The players and manager etc don''t give half as much of a toss as the fans...and will also be up for it.

I very much doubt that if you read the players own comments, remember Rednap left them so they will be keen to extract revenge, anyway I will leave you with one final omen,

The last time Chelsea won the League was 1955, who was in 17th place?   WBA of course, which is exactly where we will be on Sunday    

And how much did you pay for your Krug 91?  Because Krug did not declare a vintage in 91 (only 4 houses did and none of them are great).

If, on the other hand, it is a 1990 Krug, then it is worth about £600. Which will buy you lots of tickets and lots of fizzy Cola at the Baggies next year.

Well done mate, the table doesn''t lie and although I laughed when Robson took over he has done the business for you.  See you in 2006-07?

Thanks Matey, although I wanted and believed Norwich would lose I wouldnt wish that result on anyone but I did say how huge the pressure would be, real party at the Hawthorns yesterday, Pompey fans booing their own team when they ran out and then cheering ours and singing "let them Score" but the players didnt listen and gave us many scares in the first half before we took control. It was just amazing but I think Delia and Worthy took defeat with dignity and if you keep your best players and add some defenders you will have a reasonable chance next year, but it is much harder the second time around to get the momentum going.

Dear Blacko and Weston canary, thank you for your sportsmanship and for congratulating me on my inspired and perceptive predictions, whilst I know they are disappointed I expectantly await the praise and glory from "dumbledelia" "charlies dad" "northern canary" "the fool on the hill" "arganth" and "dannygod"  Where are ya ?