Some of you need to seriously chill out about yesterday.

I can''t believe some of you are calling for Hughtons head two games into the season already.

Yes we played awful yesterday, Yes Hughton got the tactics all wrong, but we are still only two games in, at least give Hughton about 8 games before we start really judging.

Players need time to gel and I don''t want to hear all this shite about how that is what pre season is for, it is going to take more then 5 or 6 games to get to know one another.

We picked up a well earned point against Everton, who have some decent players and were keeping possession nicely.

I am neither in the Hughton in or out brigade, just please give the man a few more games before we start to call for his head.

I know he doesn''t play attractive football etc but it is enough to get us the points and hopefully keep us in the division again.

If performances carry on as they did for the Hull game then thats fair enough but so far we are two games in.

Bring on Southampton and back the boys for all three points at FCR.

OTBC!

It''s only the minority who want him sackedQuite a lot of people are unhappy and understandably soBut you have to remember barely anyone in the country knows this forum existsEven less care about what we write on it

[quote user="ReadingCanary"]It''s only the minority who want him sackedQuite a lot of people are unhappy and understandably soBut you have to remember barely anyone in the country knows this forum existsEven less care about what we write on it[/quote]

Just Wondering how you can make this statement?

Are you so ITK regarding the feelings of all NCFC supporters?

Snake

The mood I''ve felt during games / on twitter / In the City / during post match pub sessions so far have mainly beenThe football is incredibly frustrating and boring (especially away from home)However.... it has worked... we got some important wins last season and finished 11thHughton shouldn''t be sacked.... yet..... but if the football / results don''t improve we should consider our optionsI don''t think Norwich fans are happy, but we could be performing a lot lot worseHull was hard to take however

[quote user="HoltsDerbyDayHattrick"]Some of you need to seriously chill out about yesterday.

I can''t believe some of you are calling for Hughtons head two games into the season already.

Yes we played awful yesterday, Yes Hughton got the tactics all wrong, but we are still only two games in, at least give Hughton about 8 games before we start really judging.

Players need time to gel and I don''t want to hear all this shite about how that is what pre season is for, it is going to take more then 5 or 6 games to get to know one another.

We picked up a well earned point against Everton, who have some decent players and were keeping possession nicely.

I am neither in the Hughton in or out brigade, just please give the man a few more games before we start to call for his head.

I know he doesn''t play attractive football etc but it is enough to get us the points and hopefully keep us in the division again.

If performances carry on as they did for the Hull game then thats fair enough but so far we are two games in.

Bring on Southampton and back the boys for all three points at FCR.

OTBC![/quote]

Fair enough. I actually like Hughton as he comes across as a nice guy. You know whats hard to take is that, last season he did the same thing in the first game against Fulham, held his hands up and apologised for getting it wrong.

You''d think a year later he''d have a better feel for things. Especially how to line his team up.

Bruce only signed Livermore and Huddlestone what, 2 weeks ago? And they were a class apart and fitted right in to that Hull team.

So yes I agree to extent pre season isn''t gonna have everything perfect, but equally it wasn''t even acceptable yesterday.

I have found totally the opposite!

We may have finished 11th but that was in spite of not because of the way we played!

The style of football did not work last season! It took to the brink of relegation!

We were lucky to survive the way we played last season and if we continue the same way this season we can kiss the PL goodbye!

We are not talking gung ho football but more positive intent!

Snake

No it didn''t work Reading! We were losing or drawing with this type of football!

We survived only because our backs were against the wall and we came out fighting POSITIVELY in the penultimate game!

Do you truly believe the way we played in the second half of last season and yesterday is good enough for the Premier league?

Honestly?